WHAT SONG SHOULD I SING????

HEY EVERYONE
I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYZ KNOW ANY GOOD SONGS THAT I COULD SING TO MY COUSIN AT HER 15..I WANT TO SUPRISE HER ..BUT I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT SONG TO SING TO HER..DOESNT MATTER IF ITS IN SPANISH OR ENGLISH..I WOULD JUST LIKE TO KNOW IF U GUYZ HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS....IF U WANT U CAN EMAIL ME AT:luvablegrl_2002@yahoo.com
I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!..THANK YOU!!!
Posted by JEANETTE; updated 12/27/05

Well my suggestion to u is to first think about the songs or type of music she likes and then go from there if u need any more help u can email me at mexari@aol.com
Posted by anonima; updated 12/28/05

THANX FOR UR SUGGESTIONS...I EMAILED YOU
Posted by JEANETTE; updated 12/28/05

Thanks for ur suggestions..i tried emailing you..but it returned the mail back to me...but what i said in it was that..she likes all types of music...and her favorite songs are r&b songs..and i dont think it would be appropriate for me to be singing to her a love song..lol. U know??..do u know of any songs that u would have liked for someone to sing to u??
Posted by JEANETTE; updated 12/28/05

You see this is the deal it is kind of hard to think of that but maybe i can help u by telling you that maybe you could choose a song from her favorite artist or a her favorite song from childhood or something like that.

P.S. If u want to email me u can email me at angelari14@hotmail.com for some reason the aol email is not working. Hope i can help u.
Posted by anonima; updated 12/28/05

Hey well you should sing one of her favorite chilhood song to her ,she gonna like it i bet you she will.

Well if you wanna e-mail me my e-mail addres is
Chiquiss_09@hotmail.com
Posted by lil red; updated 12/29/05