To Holla

Hey gurl wats ur name hit me up leave somthin in my email how old r u ?
Posted by andre; updated 12/27/05

Yea i was at da blow out our niggas took everybody out i was videotapin da whole thing

Yea did yall dance im sprung?well what did u do today?n*e*ways the little crew that i tell u about it was NDK but we ARE NOT PRACTICING CUZ WE ONLY DANCE AT SCHOOL .ALSO I KNOW THAT YALL DANCE GOOD CUZ ISEEN U AND ILIKE IT ,FOR REAL,YALL GOOD,WELL MAYBE U CAN WRITE ME BACK AND SAY SOMETHING HASTA LUEGO XOXO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by maria; updated 12/27/05

WELL YEA WHY NOT ILL RITE U BACK WHY SHOULDNT I SO UVE SEEN ME DANCE I DO DANCE BUT I DIDNT DANCE THAT DAY OF DA BLOW OUT WE R THE LATIN BOYZ OF FORT WORTH THE LATIN BOYZ OF DALLAS CREATED US AND THEY TEACH US THERE S*** WE PRETTY GOOD 2 BECOUSE OUR FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE SOMEONE GURL WENT TO GO SEE US AND SHE SAID SHE WANTED US FOR HER QUINCE.

WELL SHE WAS RIGHT YALL DANCE GOOD,AND ALL THE GIRLS SAIN THAT YALL FINE ,WELL IM NOT GOING TO LIE I SAIDIT2 ,ALSO ARE U DOING GOOD ,WELL ARE YALL PRACTICING A NEW SONG,WELL ILIKE CUMBIA,ALSO REGGETON AND HIP HOP ,BUT WHAT ABOUT U?AT SCHOOL WE ALWAYS DANCE CUMBIA,N*E*WAYS CUANDO CUMPLES ANOS?JUST CUZ I WANT TO KNOW ,MAYBE IM ASKING U ALOT OF QUESTIONS IM SORRY,WELL LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by maria; updated 12/27/05

Naw its coo i like peeps askin me questions thats wat people do to get to know each other. Well i like dancin cumbias and reggeton especially reggeton i can get down vibrate and shake wat my mama gave me all the gurlz freak there like dahm ni*** can i be on da bottm or on da top of u i just laugh. Well lotts of gurlz see us dancin and s*** all they do is try to get in our pants dats some s***cause im not a hoe evn if ive only gonn out with 17 gurlz since last year u think thats to many?? well i gotta bounce hit me up ill try callin u today its cause im not sure im movin to south side wit my aunt my mom dont like me fo s*** she didnt give me s*** for christmas i hope youll give me a late christmas present! lol well hey u got a pic or somthin cause i wanna see who im talkin to u know my email rite well if u dont here it is send me ur pic chula. Mscastorena@sbcglobal.net i gotta roll latterz mija
Posted by andre; updated 12/28/05

My birthday is sep 17

Well,ithink that 17 is alot in a year,i just went out with 2in a year,n*e*ways dont worry i didnot get anything for chrisymas tampoco,but yea ill give you something,also i can vibrate 2 and all that things,but you realy want to move with ur aunt?do u know some people from were ilive/CUZ I HAVE SOME FRIENDS WHO SAID THAT THEY TALK TO YALL,WELL I HOPE U CALL ME AND I TRY TO SEND U A PECTURE OKEY,WELL LATER ADIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by maria; updated 12/28/05

Hey u really think a guy looks cute when he vibrates and shakes his booty ??

AND DO U THINK A CHICK LOOKS CUTE WHEN SHE VIBRATE? well in the case of a boy i think that if u are cute u will look cute doing that,and also if it looks sexy,but to some guys it help them more ,they are cute but also they can shake it is like a plus,but u know what girls like they like to see yall skake it ,thats why they scream,well thats what i think XOXO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea i think a gurl looks hot when she shakes her s*&^gurlz r like dahm andres we love yo as*
Lol

ALREADY!!WELL WE DO 2,ALSO WHEN YALL GO TO DA FLOOR,DAM WE GET CRAZY,YALL SEXY FOR REAL!N*E*WAYS WE LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL LIKE I TOLD U NEXT YEAR IN JANUARY NDK NEED TO PRACTICE FOR THE SCHOOL DANCE SO THATS WHAT IM GONNA DO FIRST,WELL I FEEL BAD THAT U ARE GOING TO GET OUT BUT ITS GOOD FOR U CUZ U ARE GOING TO HAVE A CAR,BUT I HOPE U GET IT,ALSO NO U DIDT TOLD ME THAT U SET THEM UP,NO I DONT GOT SBS MESSEGER BUT IWILL AND I LATER GIVE IT TO U,AND I WILL,AND FORA SHO WE LOVE ANDRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT,ANDRE#1 FOR SHO

AND FOR NEW YEARS NOTHING JUST HERE AT HOME WITH FAMILY

Hey its kinda crazy wat were doing rite its like were herr chatting and shti and we barely know each other well its ok wit me though i loves u 2 sexy.

Well yea ,today i will go to work at 10:45am and come back at 8:00pm,and ill see and ill write u okey,take care y si te portas mal me invitas.and is good that we have time to know esch other loves u maria xoxoxo!!!!!!!

Well im mean jueves,and yea its kinda crazy but its good right?well ill w/b later t/c/c/i/c/lalot .bye well later sexy!!

Were u work at? well im actin badd rite now u wanna cumm over ?? lol no really thou hey describe urself u know like ur eyes body hair all that well ill hit u up latterz and dont forget my christmas present.
Posted by andre; updated 12/29/05

Well im not small and not big ,i have black hair and brown eyes,i waight 103,but what about u?what is the thing that is best about u?well my friends and boyfriends say that im cute and a good person cuz im always happy,and they say that i have a big a** but well cuz im always shakin it,like u said,w/b later bye sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,and if u what to ask me more things thats fine with me ilove to answer them okey,love u!!!!!!!
Posted by maria; updated 12/29/05

Oh i almost forget sometimes i help my sister at the hary hines bazar,u know were it is?well vendiendo cds,is not hard but its 50 per day,n*e*ways cuidate baby

And about acting bad no be agood boy cuz u are rite,also im doing exersice cuz i want to be more skinny,but my friends and my mama say that i dont need it and that im to young that later i can,but what do u think?besides i likie to do exercise u know like run and sit ups,drink alot of water ,but they dont let me ,maybe ill stop,n*e*ways wher are u from/born? well write back later okey and be a goon boy si no te pego already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!