Quiceanera

Hey wuz up im Yesenia and I want to ask you guys for help?
See the problem is that I don`t know what kind of music I should have for the special dances and the entrance?
I don`t know what color my damas should be mines is baby blue.
I also don`t know if my partner is going to be different from my chambelanes?
What should I do?
I have alot of things to do and I need a plan if any of yall could help me pleez send me an email to Ghetto_Latina215@yahoo.com or just post a message here
PLEEZ HELP
Posted by Yesenia; updated 12/20/05

Hey my name is Sonia and im in a dance group called the dreamers our website is www.dr****fruit.com! If you need a routine to any song of your choice you can call our manager Esmeralda Vega @ 214-***-***9!
Posted by Bonita; updated 12/27/05

Hey gurl! dont even start to trip. Well my name is Elizabeth and im having one in june. Umm is your whole dress baby blue or is white and babyblue? well anywho umm..... I think your chambelan should look different cuz you want pple to know that hes your main man.lol. Anyways umm.... If your dress is white and baby blue than your damas should be babyblue but if your whole dress is babylue than im not to sure. Just make sure your the one that stands out the most. You know since the day is all about you n all. Well if you need more help just hit me up at lil_gorgeous09@yahoo. Talk to you later!!
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 12/28/05