3guysask Me Out And I Dont Know Wich One Help

First these 3guys are so fine,the first one is the popular guy and fine boy at school,the second one is so nice and sweat,and the other is also cute andgood lucking but he is like a player.the first boy his name is george and heis in a crew,the second his name is jose and he is the sweatest boy at school, and the third one he kiss very good and also he was a cadete,they all are in school and have like the same classes ,i like the 3 of them but i need help wich one should i choose? cuz im comfuse and also my friends are very jealouse bcuz they ask me out ,but i told them that it wasnt my fault and that i was sorry but i never told them that i wanted to go out with one of them , but the problem wich one should i choose,maybe you can help me and i see later,thanks but im not like a hoe,im a straight a student and guys sain that im fine but i just one someone who can care about me and the best who doesnt care about the outside but iguese thats is going to be hard isnot a problem for me but there are someguys that they just want to use you,tellme what you think please ,and again thanks
Posted by wendy; updated 12/26/05