Quinceanera Center Pieces

Please help! Need centerpies/decoration ideas for the main/guest tables and hall. My daughter would like to have a cinderalla theme. I`m not crafty. Does anyone have any ideas. Quinceanera Oct. 2005. Thanks!
Posted by Diana; updated 01/20/05

Diana, do you have an e-mail address that I can send you pictures? I am doing a Cinderella theme for my daughter and I have a lot of pictures that I can send to you and I have some ideas that you can make (even for the craft handicapped) it is very easy. If you leave your e-mail address, I can send that to you.
Posted by Mika; updated 01/20/05

I am also doing a cinderella for my daughter. Mika if you could help me out I would greatly appreciate it too. Another thing, I planned to have her brought in the reception on a carriage carried by her 2 brothers and two uncles... Do you think that is over the top?
Posted by Kim; updated 01/20/05

Hello ! I would love to help you both out with your centerpieces, I am currently working on several Cinderella themed Quinceanera`s. I would be happy to share my ideas with you and everything that I do is hand painted so they are unique for every event and my prices are very reasonable. You can visit my website at
Www.conniespersonalizedkeepsakes.com or email me at
CMBCrafts2004@aol.com

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 01/20/05

Kim, if you want her brought in by airplane, it is fine. Every young lady deserves a princess moment. Connie (who posted here) has done so many things for my daughter`s Sweet 16. She is wonderful. If you would like to see the decorations, ideas and other items that I am doing, leave your e-mail and I will send you pictures. I do not hold back on any information as we all deserve to give and get the best of everything. Leave your e-mail address.
Posted by Mika; updated 01/20/05

This is a different Diana, I`m not the one that asked the question. Although, I am throwing a quinceanera for niece who`s mom is in Iraq. It is in March 2006 and I was hoping you wouldn`t mind sharing pictures and ideas with me also. It is the 1st one I`ve attempted to do, I am crafty and am looking forward to making several items but not sure where to buy quinceanera items to make things with. Where can I go to get caft items so I can make some stuff? Would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks, Diana F
Posted by Diana Flores; updated 01/21/05

Diana,

I have some glass castle cake toppers that are 20% off in my eBay store - they would make very pretty centerpieces to go along with the Cinderella theme. We also have favor boxes with Cinderella and Prince Charming on the front that can be personalized with your daughter`s name and the date of her quinceanera.

For more information, go to: http://stores.ebay.com/Daisy-Days-Wedding-Invitations

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at info@daisy-days.com. Thanks!

Visit our page for more info: Daisy Days

Posted by Sarah; updated 01/21/05

I am going to say this, if you want help and you want pictures and instruction, you need to leave an e-mail address or I cannot help you.
Posted by Mika; updated 01/21/05

Mika,
Sorry about that, my email address is dianaf64@yahoo.com. I sure appreciate anyones help. Thank you.
Posted by Diana Flores; updated 01/21/05

I went to a Quinceanera right before Christmas and the centerpieces were doll cakes. Her theme was Princess (no particular one) and she had cakes on each table made up to look like all of the Disney Princesses. The skirt was the cake and the top was the doll`s body. It was beautiful and she found a student from the culinary school to do them. She only paid $450 for 20 cakes, one cake per table and I am praying that my pictures came out nice and clear so that I can show them off.
Posted by Yanis; updated 01/22/05

I`d love any and all ideas...My e-mail addy is
Mskim_n_gr@yahoo.com
Thanks to all for your willingness to help and share ideas.
Posted by Kim; updated 01/22/05

Hi ladies,
I just wanted to offer you some of my ideas. I have been doing the cinderella theme for sometime now and would love to be able to assist you with my product. You may visit my site or email me directly at
Www.alavenderaffair7770@yahoo.com
I have cinderella cariages from approx. 4 in tall to 15 in tall. I provide shipping with in the USA.

Visit our page for more info: A Lavender Affair

Posted by Yolanda; updated 01/23/05

Could you please email me also it is angieloangielo@yahoo.com with all crafting ideas. Thanks so much.
Posted by Angie; updated 01/24/05

Mika, please send me some ideas or pictures thanks
E-mail dpgarcia@academicplanet.com
Thanks, Diana
Posted by Diana; updated 01/25/05

Hello, I am starting to plan my nieces Quinces that are in Feb. 2006. I would love to get some ideas, could you please email me some of the pictures.

Isi606@bellsouth.net
Posted by Isi; updated 01/28/05

Mika,
Could you please send me some of your ideas and pictures of your daughters Sweet 16. My sisters is coming up pretty soon! It would mean a lot. My email is vlo913@yahoo.com Thanks!!
Posted by Vanessa; updated 01/29/05

Hello

I’m planning my daughter’s Quinceanera next year and I would like some ideas
To for the hall and center pieces.

Thanks,
Ronnie
Posted by Ronnie; updated 07/08/05

Kim Im doing a cinderella theme party for my daughter would you be able to send me a website were I can find centerpieces and cinderella decorations.Thank You
Posted by Jeannette; updated 04/29/06

Hi Jeannette,

I would be happy to help you with Cinderella Centerpieces, there are pictures on my web site of some I have done, but I can work with you to create something unique and in your color scheme, etc.

Email me anytime I am happy to help.
CMBCrafts2004@aol.com

Www.cmbcrafts.com

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 04/29/06

I have several cinderella theme ideas.... If you are interested you may e-mail me your information and I will provide you with pictures.
Http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/yoliprado7/cinderellapinkcenterpiece.jpg
Posted by Yolanda; updated 05/07/06

I have several cinderella theme ideas.... If you are interested you may e-mail me your information and I will provide you with infor and picture.... Yoliprado7@aol
Posted by Yolanda; updated 05/07/06