Quinceanera~help~ PLEASEEEEEEEEE

Please help ok look my quince is coming up my mom is half white and my dad is full mexican i never talk to my dads family and i dont think my moms family has ever throwed a quince so i dont kno anything about it i hardly kno spanish but i really want to have one but i dont kno how ive looked up eveything on the internet but nothing seems to help can yall please tell spesific on quinces PLEASE
Posted by chicaerica; updated 06/17/07

Hey everyone thanx that stuff helped alot sepicially the one with the website well hope you can give me some more stuff
ALWAYS,ERICA
Posted by erica; updated 06/18/07

Help!!!! My daughter is turning sweet 16 on January 12, 2008. We are doing all the preparation for her big day. We are having 150 guests. My problem is she wants to put inher invitations money as a gift. I don`t think it looks cool to do that. But, she doesn`t want anithing else as a gift. She basically has everything and doesn`t need more stuff. She is my only child. What should I do???? I was thinking of opening a store gift registry, but they only do it for brides. Does anyone have any clue on what to ask as a gift for your sweet 16?????? Help!! I would gladly accept any opinions......
Posted by Alexa; updated 06/25/07

Thanks, Well she is saving on her own because she wants to go to Europe with her best friend. But she wants money as a gift to help towards her trip. Since Her father and I cannot contribute due to all the expense we are going through for her sweet 16. Therefor, she is all on her own. She wants to do a garage sell to get rid of some of her stuff she don`t use any more. To help pay for her trip. But her invitations are going to be send out to be printed in 2 months and I have no clue in what to put as a gift. She wants money but I don`t want any one to feel offended. Thanks so much for your in put.
Posted by Alexa; updated 06/26/07

I am a Quinceanera and Sweet 16 planner who specializes in blending cultures and making all your own. Contact us for more information. Check out our info page. Good luck!

Visit our page for more info: Tiaras & Tacones Quince/Sweet 16 Party Planning

Posted by celiabarrios; updated 07/18/07