I NEED A LIL ADVICE FOR MI QUINCE

HI GUYS,
UM I NOT SURE DAT I SHOULD HAVE MI FRIEND IN MI COURT CUZ WE ALWAYS HAVE A LOT OF DIFFERENCES AND WE LYKE ARGUE LYKE EVERY MONTH AND I RLLY DNT FEEL LYKE ARGUIING WID HER ON MI QUINCE BUT WE BEEN FRIENDS FOR 5 YEARS ALREADY THOUGH SO IM NOTT SURE PLZ GIVE ME ADVICE SHOULD I HAVE HER IN MI COURT OR NOT..
~THANX~
Posted by julissa; updated 07/18/07

Its ur big day and if she is gonna be fightin wit u then no u shouldnt put her in cuz this is ur day and is should be the best ever but if she is really ur friend she wont fight wit u bout any thing that day cuz its ur day
Posted by lia; updated 07/18/07

I think you shouldnt put her in. You dont need someone slowing you down, i mean planning a quince is hard enough.
If you need anymore help email me at kraziebaebi4lfe@gmail.com
Posted by karen; updated 07/19/07

Most people argue with at least one person in their 15...in alot of courts someone backs out because of arguements...its hard to avoid..just ask yourself..how close are yall..it sounds like no matter what yall go through things turn around in the end...if you think she will mess things up then talk to her (i know its easier said then done but), tell her that you dont want any bs on your day..if she can`t accept that then maybe you should re-evaluate your friendship with her
Posted by Leticia; updated 07/20/07