Quinceanera

Hey i need help! What i want to do for my Quince Dance with my court is to have a mixture of songs. It will start out as a waltz, like most Quinces do, and then it is going to go into a bunch of old songs we all love and know. Like Le Freak from the 70s and songs from Grease! And then it will turn back into a waltz. The only problem is that i am having troubls finding someone to mix the music. What should i do? And do i create the dance on my own or do i find someone? No one if my family can dance anywhere near as well as me. (took classes since i was a baby) So what do i do?
Posted by Anisa; updated 07/10/07

You could always mix the music together yourself if you can`t find anyone to do it...just download atomix..there is a program to record and you can mix the music..if you need any help about it just email me at.....spurs_baby86@yahoo.com.....and about you making the dance..it all depends on if you want to spend money for a choreographer..you have dance experience then it should be easy to create one..if you need dance moves just checkout videos on youtube..theres always good ideas there
Posted by Leticia; updated 07/21/07