I Want A Unique Dance, I`M TIRED OF THE VALZ

Well a lot of people are not happy with the idea of dancing and listing to old songs so I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of a unique coreogrophy I could use. I still want a dance with my dad and la coronacion and stuff but I want a dance that will want to make the guest stand up and dance along. Please give me your ideas.
Posted by THALIA; updated 07/26/07

Go to my website and on the right side, you will see song suggestions for your event. I am also available to help you more if you give me a call. Golden Sounds Entertainment contact info and website is on our listing

Thank you and I look forward to speaking to you

Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment

Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 07/26/07

Instead of a vals you can use a slow song...because when you use songs that people know, and know the words to, they tend to pay more attention to it......for the faster dance try using old school songs...for instance i choreographed a quince with the "rockin robin"...Everybody there loved it...when your choosing music just remember..the majority of the crowd are older..alot of the teens don`t show up till afterwards...so do some new songs, some old

Good luck
Posted by Leticia; updated 07/27/07

Thanks Leticia...so do you have any more songs you think I could use... And any teacher that could show me them? i live in NC
Posted by Thalia; updated 07/27/07