QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my email....and good luck with your quince....best wishes.......
Posted by brenda; updated 07/05/07

Hi i will love if u can share ur video or ur pictures im having mine and not sure how to start
Posted by vianey; updated 07/16/07

Hi can i please see the pictures or videos =) i really need ideas thank you.
My email is kraziebaebi4lfe@gmail.com
Posted by karen; updated 07/16/07

Heres my e mail if u can share ur fotos or maybe ur video or ideas thanks goody2shoes24414@yahoo.com or any one out there that can help i will apreciated alot thanks
Posted by vianey; updated 07/30/07

Hey i`d love to see ur pics to get ideas my email is:
Thaniades@yahoo.com
Posted by Thania; updated 07/30/07

Hey I would love to c ur pix or vieos I need some ideas my e-mail address is Alejandra.jmac@gmail.com
Posted by LaUrA; updated 08/02/07

Hey can u share your videos or pics cause im haviin my quince this year in december and i need an idea on how to start of my surprise dance
You can email me at
B3rnalfamiliia@yahoo.com
Posted by Ruby; updated 08/09/07

I need to see those pics/video please email to jyr112205@yahoo.com
Posted by Jessika; updated 08/13/07

Hey i wwould love iyt if you ould send me da pix/video im ahviin mine in dec. And need sum ideas send to
B3rnalfamiliia@yahoo.com
The b is lower case it wont let me do it though
Posted by Ruby; updated 08/13/07

I would really love to see ur pic im havin mine soon so yea ma e mail is lia_nevarez@yahoo.com
Posted by lia; updated 08/13/07

Can you please email me your pics cuz i need to see them thanks jyr112205@yahoo.com
Posted by jessika; updated 08/14/07

Hey can u email me the pics at princessevelyn01@hotmail.com

Thanx
Posted by evelyn; updated 08/15/07

Id love to see pics/video of ur quince to get ideas, please email me at sexysalsera1@msn.com
Posted by Judy; updated 08/16/07

I would love to see the pics!
Posted by Yvette; updated 08/22/07