DFW: Videography For Your Quinceanera At No Cost.

A little of background on this free videography service: I’m a documentary filmmaker and my next project is about Quinceanera parties and rituals. So the main idea of this agreement is this.

What you get: I’ll tape your Quinceanera with professional state of the art equipment and a crew of colleague filmmakers for free and I’ll give you a professional DVD (edited and all) from your particular event.
What I want from you: I want complete access to your party and to the preparations for your party. I want to be able to interview you, your parents and the people involved in your party. I’ll be following how you get the entire Quinceanera event together. For me it is all about access and freedom to edit the material that I get in a creative way.

In short: You get free videography for your event, I’ll give you a DVD with your event as any videographer will AND of course, you get the finished documentary in exchange of giving me complete access to your Quinceanera.

Now this is subject to schedule requirements and I’ll need to meet you in person to make sure you are what I’m looking for my documentary. Also this is only for residents of North Texas (Dallas, Forth Worth, Denton, McKinney, you know...)

If you are interested please throw me a line at pinchelibia@hotmail.com
More about me: My name is Libia Lazcano. I was born in Mexico City. I came to North Texas to get my degree in documentary production.
Posted by Libia; updated 08/21/07