"AHHH!!! I Need Help Planing My Quince!!!

Ok i really need help.... My quince is in 5 months and i need to start planning!!! and i don`t know where to start....my mom is to busy with her work stuff and the other girls in my family live far way from me.....so please help me!!! in any way you can.....
Posted by Lilly; updated 10/21/07

I would be very happy to help with your centerpieces, favors and more!!!

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/22/07

I have a beautiful Doli for sale. It which was used to carry a Princess on her 16th birthday

Asking $300.
Doli is clean and in mint condition. If interested email me and I will forward a picture of Doli
Posted by Carlos; updated 10/24/07

I can help plan your Quince in a short time for a low price. I carry Quince sets, supplies to make your capias, recuerdos and centerpieces. I also carry inexpensive Dama Dresses and invitations. If interested contact me at gforyourfiesta@yahoo.com

Visit our page for more info: Recuerdos Y Mas

Posted by Sonia; updated 10/24/07

Correction: please contact me at foryourfiesta@yahoo.com

Visit our page for more info: Recuerdos Y Mas

Posted by Sonia; updated 10/24/07

If you would like a Quinceneara doll that will look like you and become a treasurered heirloom, contact me with pictures for pricing. It takes aboue 3 months to make one of these dolls, so please plan ahead.

You will find pictures of young ladies and their look-alike dolls on our site under "Custom Made". Please visit and browse around while you are there.

Dolly Hugs,
Sue

Visit our page for more info: Forever Yours Dolls

Posted by Sue B; updated 11/03/07

Hi there,

Do u still have the doli for sale. Please inform me. Thanks

510 862 3415
Posted by ash; updated 11/26/07

Hi there i would love to help you 1st of all what city are you in? Well if you like call us and we can get you everything from the dress to your favors even shoes.
My Party Boutique
718-205-2836

Visit our page for more info: My Party Boutique

Posted by sandra; updated 11/28/07