Quinceanera Cadetes

Yes I also was wondering where to find cadetes, but look like an impossible mission, I check with ROTC but they tell me they can`t do it so please if you know anithing about them let me know I`m from Wichita falls TX closed to Dallas
Posted by silvia; updated 02/08/04

If your talking about police cadets e-mail me back i can he;lp you out i`m a police explorer and thats basically the same thing so e-mail me latinjen0000@yahoo.com
Posted by jennifer; updated 02/10/04

Oh girl obviously you havnt been dallas. Girl this is my hood and trust there are like 5 different cadets groups. If your talking about the same ones im talking about. Fine ass guys that look good in cadets outfits and do the waltz and cumbia with you and they do sord tricks and stuff and they teach you the steps all you have to worry about is learning them. Plus if they like you after the presentation they`ll give you your own personal lap dance. I have like 8 homeboys in the cadets. These are the different cadets here. Im gonna go in order of the best and finest to the aight a ones. Latin boys, dream team, illusion boys, latin illusion cadets , and illusion cadets. And some of the cadets come with a dj. If you want the info just email me at Hoe75208@yahoo.com (no not really a hoe just a dare and dont know how to get rid of it)
Good luck
Posted by christine Quinones; updated 02/28/04

Tha best cadetes around dallas are tha latin boys...they practice at tha royal shopping mall and all of them look so0o0o0o good i have homeboys that are cadetes and i think all of them are soo nice...tha latin boys are tha best out of tha 5 cadete groups in dallas they won tha total recall dance competition against tha other cadetes...so u know they gotz to be good...ma homegrl recently had her 15 with tha latin boys n it was a krunk 15...hollaz bak at me aight?!? n i`ll let u know more!!
Posted by crystal; updated 03/25/04

WELL I`M HAVING LATIN ILLUSION FOR MY 15 !!! WELL HERE GOES THE # 214-381 - 9366!! U HOLLA AT THEM
Posted by Flor; updated 03/26/04

Well in my opinion Latin Boys are the best cadets in DFW metro. They won the Total Recall battle...They practice at the Royal Shopping Mall off Royal Lane and 35
Posted by Jessica; updated 04/20/04

Hey ya wuz up well i just wanna say that all the latin boys are the finest guys i ever met especially one that is called Giovannie he`s fine but fine mijitas am not lying you can talk to them if you get them for you QuinceƱera and that`s what am going to do so you all need to be prepare when you see them ok>>>>>
Hey Mijitas hay las miro bye!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!
Posted by Rosy Cruz; updated 04/29/04

I had my quinceanera on the 24th it was so much fun i`m a police explorer so i had the other explorers as my chambelans it looked really good plus it saved money on tux rentals and i had good friends as my chambelans i`ll have pictures soon if u want to see them e-mail me at latinjen0000@yahoo.com
Posted by jennifer; updated 04/30/04

Hey whats up? Well I am tryibg to have my 15 in October but look I cant dind the Latin Boys I can only find dream team and Latiin Illusion help me.. My # is 214 221 1101
Posted by Alexis; updated 05/24/04

Jose where do u live
Posted by Alexis; updated 05/24/04

Hey all of yall!!!!!!! well im going to start practicing on july the 4th for LATIN BOYS but im not sure if im going to be the only one practicing or is there going to be more girls there!?!?!?and wut are u supposed to do there!?!?!? (and i know we are supposed to be practicing our moves)
Posted by ShyGirl; updated 05/24/04

Hey all of yall!!!!!!! well im going to start practicing on july the 4th for LATIN BOYS but im not sure if im going to be the only one practicing or is there going to be more girls there!?!?!?and wut are u supposed to do there!?!?!? (and i know we are supposed to be practicing our moves)
Posted by ShyGirl; updated 05/24/04

I gotta agree with most of the peeps in here the latin boys are the best and fine i was having for my 15 but i changed my mind.my cousin had thwm at hers and gurl it was off the hool i would get them
Posted by liz; updated 05/24/04

Say Jose. How many jose`s are there in the latin boys? Are u the fine as* one going out with helen. If not do u kno him???
Posted by Myrla; updated 05/27/04

Ok so it aint u. Is it true his girl is pregnant? i hope not. That nigga look good

Ok well expect and email in like 5-10 minutes

Myrla, If you still dont know if Helen is pregnant or not.. No she aint. Plus, how do you know her?

Jose ur in the latin boyz right? so do you know Derek, and are you going to be peforming at the latin energy festival? Holla back
Posted by Mary Jane; updated 05/30/04

Hey say well my 15 is in 2 months well i just wanted for u to help me out cuz i dont know how 2 plan my 15!!!!!!!!well just write bak at my e-mail!
Posted by jeraldin; updated 12/14/07