OUTSTANDING VIDEOGRAPHER Of.....

Your Wedding, Quinceanera, or other very Special event is a historic, one-time opportunity to capture the importance, beauty and magic of the moment on video.

Why not let a a trusted 20 year Veteran of Broadcast Television and Video Production help produce your video.

With any eye for excellence, beauty, and detail, Director/Cinematographer Mark Nicholson will make
Absolutely sure your video will be emotionally moving, with spectacular images of Love, Joy & Excitement.

Nicholson Video has helped many couples, families and companies professionally and creatively store those precious events on videotape.

When it comes to having your event expertly recorded, you want someone who knows HOW to imagine (image) your event from behind the camera, WHERE to be at every turn of the event and WHAT exactly to film, and someone whose DONE it many times Successfully for others.

To learn more of how I can be of exceptional service to you, please accept my invitation to view my website, www.marknicholsonvideo.com or call me directly at 619.277.3135. I would love to help your next event look
Fantastic.
Serving Needs...Solving Problems...Exceeding
Expectations...it`s NICHOLSON VIDEO...where the focus is on Love.

Visit our page for more info: Nicholson Video
Posted by mark nicholson; updated 04/07/03