I NEed A Video To Teach Us A Dance...

I need a dance for all of the girls and guys to do.Not somethin so hard but somethin cute/nice and enjoying. So if you can help me .
Posted by monica; updated 07/11/03

Monica
This is as simple as the dance / Waltz can get:

Use my most favorite quinceanera march that makes my heart melt for the entrance

Marcha Triunfal de Aida - Angelus

Listen to it here: (just scroll down it`s #1 on the cd

Http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/music/B000031KEL/103-8355202-6245409

And then for the waltz
Use The cinderalla waltz ; SO THIS IS LOVE

OKAY HERES HOW YOU DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Here`s your entrance music- marcha....
Basically you guys march in through an entrance with the music player heres the steps:

*step out with your right at an angle
*lean back on the left
*lean forward on the right
*then tap your left foot up with the right - after that quickly do the same thing alternating the feet
So next would be
*step out with your left at an angle
*lean back on the right
*lean forward on the left

Just practise walking like that... The chambelans would come out with the damas in pairs... The dj should announce there names right before they come out!

Now with the waltz

Honestly just do a bunch of twirls

Theres this one thing:

Where the damas and the chambelans all hold hands in a cirlce around you
Steping forward there arms go halfway up
Steping back there arms go lower

So lower and high
Forward and back ward...

More stuff!!!!

Some times girls were roller blades under the dress to glide

Some times the court does a london bridge effect were the quinceanera and her chambelan pass through or the opposite...

You can make everything up on your own... It`s so much better to when you do something that know ones ever seen before... Have the guys lift you.... And it`s okay if theres parts were the guys and girls aren`t toghether they can stand of to the side while you do something with thw chambelans or join hands in a cirle around you!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by *helper*; updated 07/11/03

Thanks if you have any more suggestion i could use them.
Posted by monica; updated 07/14/03

Hi. Thats good advice. But I still dont know how im going to do my vals because Im having my quinceanera with my cuzin and we`re only having chambelanes. We already thought of some great ideas, though. Im gonna write them down later. Well cya.
Posted by Maribel; updated 07/16/03