Wedding Photographer In Jamaica

Getting married in Jamaica at Sans Souci in March.
Need a good photographer.

Any ideas?
Posted by cathy; updated 02/16/04

Check with the Sandals resorts there. If you stay at one of their resorts, your wedding is all- inclusive and free. Good deal!
Posted by Deb; updated 02/16/04

I`m already getting the all-inclusive free wedding deal at Sans Souci, but they charge extra for pics...and i`m afraid it will end up being the resort staff with a disposable camera for $200 .... So i thought i might pay a little more and get someone more professional to do the job...
Posted by cathy; updated 02/16/04

Do you have family members that are going? We are having both formal and "informal" pictures taken with disposable cameras. I have seen both at several weddings and I have to tell you, if my parents weren`t paying for the formal pictures, we wouldn`t be having them. They seem more impersonal than the ones that friends and family take. Good luck on your hunting and congratulations.
Posted by Deb; updated 02/16/04

Hi i get married in a sandals resort in april and they only give you 1 photo and its ten dollors for each photo but every one iv asked said the photographer will work out a deal with you both for maybe 100 dollors im going to ask when i get there if not i dont want to pay ten dollors each photo we are on a budget i know it sounds bsd but its cost us £2500 so it will be good if we get a deal please ask the guy at your resort good luck on your day cher xx
Posted by cheryl; updated 02/17/04