Houston Wedding Photographer & Videographer

Hi I am looking for an inexpensive Photographer & Videographer for my wedding in Houston, TX for December 3, 2005. They are sooooo expensive that I do not know what to do & I would not mind getting a student to do this type of work. Please Help!!!
Posted by Chena; updated 06/15/05

What is the price range your looking for?
Posted by Steffon; updated 06/15/05

Chena,

Are you still looking for a photographer for your wedding? We have a list of very cheap photographers in your area. We also work with lots of colleges students.

Call Keith at 703-691-8318 or reply to: keith@rhkentertainment.com
Keith

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 06/25/05

Are you still looking for a wedding photographer? Please check out my website. I recently opened my business offically and will give you a great deal! Make sure to mention where you saw this posting. Www.mhphouston.com.
Posted by Mary Henry; updated 08/10/05

I was married in March of this year. I love my wedding video!!! I have watched it about 20 times so far. I paid about 1/8 of what my friends paid for theirs, and I think the quality of mine was equal or better then theirs.

Their website is http://www.studio919.com/video.htm

I hope you have as much fun at your wedding as I did at mine!!

~Kim
Posted by Kim; updated 08/15/05

Are you still looking for a wedding photographer? if so feel free to email me and we can further discuss your needs, budget, etc. - photography@mcphotography.biz
Posted by MC_Photography; updated 09/26/05