Wonderful Photographer In Ohio

In response to a type posted on the board and to any one who is looking for a great all round affordable photographer in the columbus/Ohio area. We would definitely recommend rob schreuder too. He added an extra plus to our wedding day. It was a great joy to see him work and deliver our wonderful pictures. Send me a mail and i can show you a little of what he took on our wedding day. Nique - cloud538@yahoo.com
Posted by Nique; updated 08/11/05

Hi Nique, Great to read what Rob has done for you. Rob had taken our pictures too. He was recommended to us by a friend who had met him while he was doing a photo shoot in the Netherlands. Having him around us felt as if we had a dear friend taking pictures instead of a wedding photographer just doing his thing. He has already been taking pictures of some of my closest friends weddings. So we still get to see him once every while. We recommend him to every one.

Leonora
Posted by Leonora; updated 08/11/05

DITO. I had my wedding in NJ and was not sure if finding a photographer through partypop, never had met Rob, asking him to come to NJ would be a good idea. Prior to meeting him we had only spoken through the phone. We met him one day before my wedding and he immediately took away all my fear. I love the pictures which he took during the whole day. He is a peoples person.
Posted by claire; updated 08/12/05

Our wedding was just a week ago. We tremendously enjoyed watching him do his job during the day. We can`t wait to see the pics that he took. For any one out there you can find him at the vendors page under dutchview
Posted by ron; updated 09/08/05

Thank u Nique for recommending him. Our pictures are really the best. Love`m
Posted by ron; updated 09/13/05

Was told about this message board. All I`d like to ad to these comments is that we are really happy with the many pictures he took. Lovely portraits and great memorable shots of the day. For a European photographer living in the US he definitely has a different style and a great eye for details.
X
Posted by anouk; updated 10/05/05