Brides Amid Dresses

I wanted to inform that I recently went to a davids bridal in syracuse,the service was so bad from my sales associate she never helped my maid of honor with her dress she disappeared for 20 min and I was left in a wedding dress helping my maid of honor with her dress and when I was ready to get out of my gown I was trying on she was no where to be found as well, my maid of honor as well tried on a dress for her own wedding coming up , no one bothered to help or offer to help her in a dress or out of the same one she wanted to try on, I again helped her in and out of her gown,this is upsetting to me as a bride to be should feel comfortable with her wedding experience.
I have registered my girls with davids bridal and it is a large party, I was informed 2 weeks ago that my girls dresses may be discontinued at any time after I was informed that all the girls needed their money in by 03/06/2005, I will be infuriated if this happens as these are the dresses I really wanted for my wedding day,also when I came back for the second time so more of my girls could try on their sizes that were needed the same sales person was more interested in my child than my girls and helping them I again helped as all she kept talking about was her child and my child,not that I didnt like hearing about the baby but drove 2 hrs to get help for my wedding not to converse the full time I was there about my child.
Posted by m.joyce; updated 09/29/05