Need Photographer

Im getting married next year, and we`re under a very tight budget. We`re looking for a photographer, but we just cannot afford to spend like $1000+ on pictures. Does anyone know anyone in northern california that might be interested in making a couple hundred dollars taking wedding photos? i would prefer someone with a lilttle experience..but any info is apreciated.

Crystal
Posted by Crystal; updated 05/31/03

I`ve heard of people going to local colleges/universities and asking photography students. Set up some "interviews" to look at portfolios (if they have one) and talk to them about it. We might end up doing this. We`ll probably pay for all the film, we`ll pay a price we both feel is reasonable, and they`ll get free lunch! Good luck.
Posted by Jessica; updated 05/31/03

Sorry, didn`t mean to post that 5 times! My computer showed it didn`t post until the 5th time.
Posted by Jessica; updated 05/31/03

Hi, I looked at your post and was wondering if you are still interested in having your wedding covered? I am a professional photographer with experience in Fashion, Even and Wedding photography. You can see my work at www.wowsnaps.com.

I believe in quality and speed of delivery. So rest assured, You`ll get the best from me.

Let me know if you`re interested.

Thanks.
Shakil
Posted by Shakil; updated 07/13/05

I live in So. Oregon. How north in N. Calif are you talking. Check out my work at www.thefotodude.com
Posted by Robert Brown; updated 08/07/05

I am an experience freelance photographer, who loves taking pictures especially at weddings please visit my website at www.geocites.com/charlenecaal01/
Or contact me at charlene freelance photography
909-559-0989 for prices
Very affordable!!!!! beautiful work!!!!!
Posted by Charlene; updated 08/16/05

Where and when is the wedding?
Posted by natasha; updated 08/17/05

Hello. My name is della white with Della White Photography and ForWeddingsOnly.com .. We provide photography, videography, and live entertainment/DJ/MC.. I can offer you each service for $500 at a special rate. This would include video, photography, and a DJ/MC. You would receive a copy of the photos and video on CD. If you are interested in the live entertainment with award winning Evan St James, that would cost $1000 instead of $800. Please let me know is you are interested call 626-533-5320 (ask for della or josh) or email me at lla612@hotmail.com .. Reference these websites: delluh.deviantart.com (photography) and www.forweddingsonly.com (entertainment).. I have nothing posted for video, but it is available upon request.
Posted by Della; updated 10/06/05

Hi Crystal. I`m a professional photographer in the East Bay, Northern California. Email me direct at picsbytammy@comcast.net and we`ll work something out for you! I`ve done many weddings and I do a fantastic job but I do it because I love it; not because it`s my living! View some of my work at www.picsbytammy.smugmug.com
Email me and we`ll talk!
Posted by Picsbytammy; updated 10/11/05