My Wedding

I am looking for a photographer for my wedding in Baltimore on May 20, 2006. We are paying for it ourselves and I don`t want to pay the outrageous prices that most photographers want. I need someone cheap but good. PLEASE someone help!! Thanks
Posted by paula; updated 10/09/05

What exactly do you consider "outrageous?" There are a few things to bear in mind.....

First, a Professional Photographer is there to capture precious moments that will only occur once in your life... That said, each shot needs to be "dead-on" each and every time... An amateur or relative could never accomplish that task. Second, there is a tremendous amount of post-processing time that goes on well after your event is over... While you are relaxing on your honeymoon, your photographer is hard at work going through probably 800 photos to find the "best of the best." So, if you want a Professional to help you capture your memories the way you expect.... I probably wouldn`t throw the word "cheap" around so freely... Rather, a better way might be "can a professional photographer assist me with flexible payment plans?" That is a better route to go for both you, and anyone that is worth shooting your wedding.

I know you didn`t ask for this advice, however, when people throw the "CHEAP" word around, the eventual result will be "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR." In which case you might as well get some disposable cameras and have your wedding party shoot the wedding... It will be cheaper and with the same results. Just a "professional`s" opinion of course.... But do as you like.... Best of luck!
Posted by Gary Latimer; updated 11/04/05

I am a professional photographer from Pa, but will travel, and like the other message stated looking for cheap will give you bad photos.
My prices are not very expensive and I do have some that may be in the price range that you are looking for.
I do work with many couples in giving them a good reasonable price and great photos to share and enjoy. Remeber your wedding is a one time event and you want to remember it by great pictures. If you would like more information and want to speak with me in more depth email me at
Wjmissy@verizon.net

Thanks!!!
Posted by Wanda M; updated 11/05/05