SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/24/07

Photographer - Affordable And Exceptional    

I am a Freelance Photographer from NY who loves being behind the camera taking Beautiful Photographs that are affordable and exceptional. Please visit my website at www.annapiliero.com and then email me at memoriesinasnapp@aol.com. How far are you from zip code 10805? ...
Posted by Anna; updated 06/23/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/18/07

Broadcast Your Wedding Live On The Internet!    

Some of your friends and family can`t make it to your wedding? No problem. Broadcast and share your special moment live online with friends and family from anywhere in the world! Visit http://www.idostream.com for more info. Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by Philip; updated 06/19/07

NEED CHICAGO PHOTOG. 5/25/08-- INEXPENSIVE & BEAUTIFUL    

Looking for a personable photographer who does beautiful work to do my wedding on May 25, 2008. Inexpensive is A MUST!!! Please reply asap. Must see samples of work. IN CHICAGO
Posted by Janessa; updated 06/20/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/21/07

Help!!! In Need Of Videographer/Photographer In NH     (1 reply)

I`m looking for affordable videographer/photographer team. I can`t afford to hire two seperate crews. I`m working on a small budget and I can`t seem to find anyone who isn`t stuck up about their work. I understand that it takes time and money to take beautiful ...
Posted by Kari; updated 06/11/07

Photographer & Videographer Contracts For Sale    

Hello and congrats. After planning a large (expensive) and elaborate wedding reception we eloped. Long Story! I recently learned from two of my vendors that I could transfer contracts to try to get back some of the financial loss incurred. If you live in either ...
Posted by Lori; updated 06/12/07

I'm New To This! The Contracts Are 4 NY Or Conn.    

OOPs..please see my email below for all information.
Posted by Lori; updated 06/12/07

Seeking A Photographer And DJ For Wedding     (4 replies)

Wedding Date: 07-07-07 Ceremony: Gardena, CA Reception: Carson, CA My fiancee and I are on a tight budget and are looking for individuals who are able to make our day memorable by providing their services... At this time, we are in need of a photographer and ...
Posted by Patricia; updated 06/12/07

CHAIR COVER RENTALS $2.00!!    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Rory; updated 06/13/07

Atlantic City Strippers, Atlantic City Strippers    

Atlantic City Strippers, Atlantic City Strippers 877-50STRIP, Atlantic City Exotic Dancers, Atlantic City Stripper, Atlantic City Strippers, 877-50STRIP, Atlantic City Bachelor Party, Atlantic City Strippers, Atlantic City Exotic Dancer, WWW.SINSATIONS.US 877-50STRIP, ...
Posted by SINSATIONS; updated 06/14/07

Philadelphia Strippers, Philadelphia Strippers,    

Philadelphia Strippers, Philadelphia Strippers, 877-50STRIP, Philadelphia Exotic Dancers, Philadelphia, Strippers, Philadelphia Female Strippers, 877-507-8747, Philadelphia Bachelor Party, Philadelphia Bachelor Party Strippers, Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by SINSATIONS; updated 06/14/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by gilbert; updated 06/17/07

Wedding Photographer Needed Southern California     (8 replies)

I am in need of an affordable wedding photographer in oak glenn California (SoCal) on June 16th. Please contact me with pricing information
Posted by Tanya; updated 06/06/07

Wanted: Wedding Photographer     (6 replies)

I am getting married the same day as everyone else...07/07/07 Both my fiance and I were in the military, and after years of being separated, we`re finally going to be together. I personally think the photographer is the most important person at the wedding...and I ...
Posted by Jen; updated 06/06/07

PLEASE HELP!! I NEED A VIDEOGRAPHER & A PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!     (4 replies)

I am in desperate need of a photographer and a videographer. It will be convenient if you were located in Colorado and if you speek Spanish. My event is in June 30th 2007. Please help me!! My events is getting near every day.
Posted by Ambar; updated 06/06/07

Dallas/Ft Worth Wedding Photographer-DONT USE    

For all you lovely brides to be out there in the DFW Metroplex who are looking for a cheap photographer....I would NOT recommend using PMS Weddings. I contracted them to take pictures for a mother`s day gift and they stood me up for the appointment...never returning ...
Posted by tracy; updated 06/07/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/07/07

Wedding Photographer & Videoghrapher Needed     (7 replies)

I have a wedding planned for June 9, 2007 in Northern (bergen county)NJ. I am looking for a photographer to be with the bridal party/ church ceremony/ location pictures and 5 1/2 reception . I need a videographer for the ceremony/pictures & reception I`m paying for ...
Posted by Jim; updated 06/07/07

Need Wedding Videographer For June 23, 2007    

I Need Wedding Videographer for under $500 if possible. Wedding is June 23,2007 in miami. Fl
Posted by Tamara; updated 06/07/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/08/07

WANTED: Monique Lhuillier Scarlet Dress Or Same Style    

I am looking for the Monique Lhuillier Scarlet Wedding dress or one of that style. The retail value of that dress is way out of my price league, but it is my dream dress.
Posted by Kelly; updated 06/09/07

New York & Westchester Freelance Photographer Affordable    

I am a Freelance Photographer from NY who loves being behind the camera taking candid, humorous, still, traditional, photojournalistic and creative photographs that are affordable and exceptional. Please visit my website at www.annapiliero.com and then email me at ...
Posted by Anna; updated 06/09/07

GREAT CHAIR COVERS!    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 06/11/07