Wedding

I need a photograher for 2 different weddings. My wedding and also my sister in law`s wedding. We are both on a limited budget and want to know prices of what we can get. Help!
Posted by amy; updated 12/05/06

If you are in the Cleveland, OH area I would love to talk to you about the upcoming weddings.

Clare Russell
Posted by Clare; updated 12/06/06

I`m not a photographer, but help put your photos in hard bound books at reasonable prices. Check it out online: www.CheetahScraps.com and contact me for a publishing account.

Visit our page for more info: Heritage Makers, Preserving Your Joyful Memories

Posted by Lisa Klipfel; updated 01/22/07

Hi,
Call us with the wedding dates and location. We`ll send you a demo so you can see our work. 917-693-9891, email oalima@msn.com
917-837-7394 Thamk You, Obed & Liliana
Posted by Obed & Liliana; updated 03/02/07

Check out our web site www.frankelphotography.com.
Our package A includes 6 hours of coverage, 36 pictures of a 8x10 Flush Leather Library Bound Album, all 4x6 Proof Prints & CD suitable for e-mailing family and friends, 1-11x14 and 4 wallets.

Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography

Posted by Heather Frankel; updated 03/07/07

Hi Amy,
I would love to speak with you and work out a budget thats right for you both. I am a Freelance Photographer from NY who believes in taking Beautiful Photographs that are affordable, not like the other highly priced photographers out there. My work is exceptional and I truly love what I do. Please visit my website at www.annapiliero.com and then email me at memoriesinasnapp@aol.com. Best Wishes. Anna

Visit our page for more info: Memories in a Snap - Westchester Wedding Photo

Posted by Anna; updated 06/02/07

Hey! Congratulations! I`m very happy for you both. If you are in the tri state area, please visit my website at www.images4uphotography.com

I offer amazing wedding packages to fit your budget. I truly hope to hear from you.

Take care, Tim
Visit our page for more info: Images4uphotography

Visit our page for more info: Images4uphotography

Posted by Timothy; updated 08/25/07

Wedding Event Production Company (714)315-3828
Golden Sounds Entertainment is a direct source full service Event Production, Audio/Visual, Lighting, Sound, Stage Lighting, Equipment, DJs, Special Effects, Staging, Equipment Event Production Corporation with a proven track record in creating powerhouse events throughout California since 1993. Building a certified team of seasoned professionals, Event Planners, talented Event Designers with open lines of communication are essential for a smooth Production.

Check our Availability for your Company Party, Holiday Office Party, Corporate Event, Wedding, Award Show today at (714)315-3828
Www.GoldenSoundsEntertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment

Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 08/28/07

I would love to talk to you about your needs, and wants, I am located in Californai. Look at me web site www.rmw-photo.com Laet me know.

Visit our page for more info: RMW Photo

Posted by RMW Photo; updated 09/21/07

Hi Amy

Did you find a photographer yet?

I am a freelance photographer from westchester, ny and have very reasonable rates. You will love my work as I truly love capturing every moment as it happens and then telling your story through my photography. Please visit my website at www.photographsbyanna.com. I will glady work with you on your budget. Please email me at anna@photographsbyanna.com. Thank you. Anna

Visit our page for more info: Memories in a Snap - Westchester Ny Photography

Posted by Anna; updated 10/11/07