Selling Gently Used Video Equipment     (3 replies)

My father passed away recently leaving a complete recording and editing business. Most of the equipment is Panasonic including two cameras: AJ D215; AG DVC200; a digital recorder AG D650; AG 7750 & 7650 SVHS recorders; Bogen Manfrotto 316 & 510 Tripods; Dell Precision ...
Posted by James Connelly; updated 04/24/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 04/23/07

*** Free Engagement Shoot ***    

Free Engagement Shoot. Call me for more information Must be in Southern California Heather (760) 891-0573 Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography
Posted by Heather; updated 04/20/07

Looking For Cheap Photo Booth Rental     (1 reply)

WANTED: Cheap photo booth rental in the Hartford, Connecticut area. Would love to have it for my wedding on 12/07/07. Thanx Debbie
Posted by Debbie; updated 04/20/07

Professional Wedding Albums At A Discount!    

The OC`s leading source for all of your Wedding and Party needs! It`s Your Bar offers exclusive/ High End Wedding Photo Albums at discounted prices.! If you are looking for a particular theme, style or price range for your upcoming event, please contact Tamar ...
Posted by Tamar ; updated 04/20/07

***Free Engagement Shoot For So. California***    

Free Engagement Shoot. We will take the pictures and you won`t have to give us any money or sign a contract of any kind. If you like the pictures then you can buy them. Call me for more information Must be in Southern California Heather (760) 402-2531 Visit our ...
Posted by Heather; updated 04/21/07

Need A Cheap Houston Wedding Photographer     (3 replies)

Help i need a cheap wedding photographer for my july 7,2007 wedding from 11am to 3pm
Posted by lakosha; updated 04/16/07

Quinceanera Video And Photography Combo    

Does anyone offer, or know of someone professional who is able to do both phography and videography for my niece`s quienceanera (sweet 15) for anywhere around $600. I am looking for some type of package deal, i just dont want to get stuck with the photographer I used ...
Posted by addie; updated 04/15/07

Michigan Wedding Photography & Destination Weddings    

Professional Wedding Photography in Michigan, the Midwest, and Destination Weddings. Personality-filled and Emotional Wedding day images by Paul Retherford Wedding Photography. See why brides and grooms RAVE about Paul Retherford! Visit Paul`s website today at ...
Posted by Paul Retherford; updated 04/16/07

Dont Use Erica Rousch Or Captured Moments Photography     (1 reply)

She is a con artist i hired her to take pictures of my wedding on oct 14 06 she did send someone to take pictures but i have yet to recieve them she was paid in full she will not return my phone calls i have started court proceedings on her and know of three other ...
Posted by jennifer; updated 04/17/07

Photo Albums    

Did you get your pictures taken by a photographer and only got the CD or the disposable cameras that you put on the table? You never got the album done and it is that time to get it done! I can help you out with that. Call me Al Frankel (760) 402-2531 Visit our page ...
Posted by Al; updated 04/18/07

Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I would like to recieve information in booking yoor band for a 60th birthday party in October. Please include price listings. Thanx
Posted by Michele; updated 04/18/07

Free Engagement Shoot    

Free Engagement Shoot. Call me for more information Must be in Southern California Heather (760) 891-0573 Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography
Posted by Heather; updated 04/19/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 04/19/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 04/15/07

Anybody Doing Headshots     (2 replies)

Hi, My name is nadar and I need someone (preferrably students) to take headshot pics of me (6 poses, 6 different tops) for $60 bucks. Just recently graduating from college, this is all I can afford.....sorry. Nadar
Posted by Nadar; updated 04/15/07

Looking For Student Photographer In R.I. Or MA?    

Hi I am seeking a student photographer within the Rhode Island/Southeastern MA area for our wedding that is on a tight budget. If you are seeking to build your portfolio email me back at miladykelgan@yahoo.com. Thank You!!
Posted by Stephie; updated 04/07/07

Free Glamour Session    

I am updating the glamour/boudoir section of my portfolio and am offering free sessions to interested women. Session held at clients location.
Posted by Bonita Photograp; updated 04/09/07

18th Debut Party    

Please send me a copy of a detailed program for a debut party. My daughter will celebrate her 18th b-day soon. Please include your concepts, themes and motiffs.
Posted by Jennie; updated 04/08/07

My Company Offers Photography And Videography Packages     (1 reply)

Congratulations on your engagement and your upcoming wedding. My partner and I will actually be in Mullica Hill at the time you are do to get married. We have an amazing summer special running right now, $1300 for a full day photography & Videography, up to 10 hour. ...
Posted by Dawn Katzin; updated 04/08/07

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY     (2 replies)

I am getting married May 26th 2007, in Bryan TX. I am searching for a photographer and since we are on a very tight budet, we would develop our own rolls of film or if taken by a digital camera if you would put everything on a CD we would later find a way to make ...
Posted by ANA; updated 04/09/07

Wedding Photography/Videography     (1 reply)

Need one company for both services. The wedding is 9-22-07 in Port Aransas, TX. Any companies in the South Texas area?? I would like to not spend over $1500 for both services. Please let me know if you can help!
Posted by Misty; updated 04/09/07

Boudoir / Intimate Photography    

Look and feel like a sexy centerfold! Mention Party Pop and receive 15% off your Sexy Jane Photo Shoot. A perfect gift for your significant other. WWW.SexyJanePhoto.Com.
Posted by Jamie; updated 04/09/07

ProPay Merchant Accounts    

Accept credit cards for your business without all the costs and fees! ProPay merchant accounts are simple, safe, and affordable with accounts starting at $60.00 per year with no monthly or gateway fees. You can process credit cards online, over the phone, or ...
Posted by Mike; updated 04/10/07

Good Rates For A Photographer    

Just starting out my business in Southern CA and Las Vegas, NV. The prices our pretty reasonable. We are willing to work with you on prices. Check us out. Www.frankelphotography.com Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography
Posted by Albert; updated 04/10/07