Need A Cheap Photographer For My Wedding In Nov 07    

I`m ready to hire a photographer for my wedding in Houston. I have a budget of less than $1000 for photography.
Posted by Monica; updated 06/06/07

Student Videographer    

I am looking for a student videographer for 5 hours on August 3, 2007 to record our wedding ceremony and first part of the reception. The wedding will take place in Clinton Township, Michigan.
Posted by Tiffany; updated 06/04/07

Videographer And Photographer     (6 replies)

Help! My wedding is on 6/24/07 @6:00 pm. I need a cheap photographer and videographer.
Posted by Emily Wilson; updated 06/02/07

Need Wedding Photographer For Low Price In Mass     (2 replies)

Hello. I am on a real tight budget. Want a less expensive photographer. Please help if you know any in the mass rhode island area.
Posted by Sandra; updated 06/02/07

Westchester Photographer    

I am a Freelance Photographer from NY who loves being behind the camera taking Beautiful Photographs that are Affordable, I do not charge a high fee at all. My work is exceptional and I truly love what I do. Please visit my website at www.annapiliero.com and then email ...
Posted by Anna; updated 06/02/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/02/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 05/29/07

Dama Is Doing It Again... Photo & Video $1500    

Full day photography and videography coverage for $1500. Package includes... -Up to 9 hours of coverage - (Minimal) 300-400 Hi-resolution photos on DVD -4"x6" prints of all hi-resolution photos -Five 8"x10" photos of your choice -One 16"x20" photo of your ...
Posted by Dawn; updated 05/31/07

Student Photographer Wanted    

I am looking for a graduate or undergraduate student who wants to build their portfolio and take pictures for our wedding in Washington DC March 2008.
Posted by Lynda; updated 05/31/07

Watch Out For Scam Artist Darien Small    

Watch out for Scam Artist Darien Small He has hired photographers to do jobs and them dissapeared without paying. I know I was one of them. Go here to learn morewww.stopdariensmall.com
Posted by john; updated 05/31/07

I Need Cheaper Photography For My Wedding.     (5 replies)

After researching wedding photographers and videographers i have come to realize that i may not be able to afford any of them. I was wondering if there were any students that would like to build their portfolios using my wedding day as a great chance to show their ...
Posted by Roxann; updated 06/02/07

Need Both Photgraphy And Videography On Budget     (6 replies)

I need both video and photo for my wedding in july I am on a budget. I would like information from businesses that can offer me good packages for about a little over $1000. Thank you
Posted by Ilene; updated 06/02/07

Wedding     (6 replies)

I am looking for a student photographer who is soon to finish and ready to start his/her first gig. I will need someone for 6-30-07 for about 4-5 hours minimum and willing to negotiate price please contact me at the above email address.
Posted by tasha; updated 06/02/07

Wedding     (3 replies)

I am looking for photographer for a smaller wedding on July 7/07 in Manhattan, NYC for a few hours at a reasonable rate.
Posted by Alendro; updated 06/02/07

Wedding Photo Shoot    

Can anybody suggest locations to take take wedding photos in staten island, NY. The wedding is this august. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Posted by Stephen; updated 05/23/07

Affordable Wedding Videographer & Photographer     (1 reply)

Wedding is on November 3, 2007 and seeking a good quality & affordable videographer & photographer in the Houston area. Preferably one that does both services. On a budget (of course) and willing to pay anything under $1000. Please get back to me! Thanks!
Posted by Angela; updated 05/23/07

Wanted-Romona Keveza 338    

I`m searching for a Romona Keveza 338 wedding dress. Please let me know if you are selling it or know somone whoe is.
Posted by Ashley; updated 05/24/07

Monique Lhuillier Swan Lake Wedding Dress For SALE     (10 replies)

Brand new STUNNING Monique Lhuillier Swan Lake Wedding dress. The color is off-white with a lingerie drop waist lace bodice with asymetric pleated tulle A-line skirt and a gorgeous taupe sash worn around the waist. I am a size 10 but in “wedding salon size”, it is a ...
Posted by Meridith; updated 05/24/07

Videographer In Chicagoland And Surronding Area    

Use the expierenced, artistic eyes of A FAMILY AFFAIR VIDEO to preserve the special moments of your WEDDING DAY. Visit our page for more info: A Family Affair Video
Posted by Barb; updated 05/26/07

"Create Additional Incomer From Home"    

Hi: Valentino here in NYC. I would like to share this information with you. As a success mentor/coach with -Mentoring For Free- I help people create additional income from home. I`ve blended this information into building my business and I want to share it with you. ...
Posted by Valentino; updated 05/26/07

Tasteful Sexy Photos For My Boyfriend    

I live in nyc and am looking for a tfp photo shoot so i can get some sexy shots to give to my boyfriend as a gift. Anyone interested??
Posted by nicole; updated 05/17/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 05/18/07

Need Photographer And Video Person Cheap    

Please help i am getting married in Tulsa Oklahoma on sept 13, 2007 and i need someone to video and take photo`s for a very short and sweet wedding ... But don`t have much money have already went past the budget.. Please help ....
Posted by jenny ; updated 05/21/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 05/22/07

Never Got My Wedding Pictures     (4 replies)

My husband and I got married 3 years ago. We are a young couple and spent the most money at our wedding on the photography. For us $1,100 was a lot of money. 3 years later we still have never received our wedding pictures. Ithink about it everyday. We have gradparents ...
Posted by Brandy; updated 05/23/07