Photography Student For Weddings

I am a photography student at the Washington School of Photography looking for opportunities to create a wedding portfolio. I have experience as an assistant to several wedding photographers in the area. I am eager to start my own career in wedding photography and will be thrilled to photograph your wedding day! I`ll be happy to travel to any location in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC.

Email me
Posted by Nasi Dineva; updated 09/09/06

FINCA International, an NGO based in DC, is having a large symposium at Georgetown University this spring. We would love to have the event photographed a photography student such as yourself, giving you a chance to build your portfolio with a large event, and giving us a chance to get some wonderful images of some of the high-profile guests that will be in attendance. Please let me know if you are interested in this opportunity.
Posted by Alison Boess; updated 01/15/07

Hello - My wedding will be in Nothern VA in August 1, 2007 and am interesting in talking with you further on being our photographer! Please email me.
Posted by Phuong; updated 02/17/07

Hello,

My sister is getting married on 6/2/07 and would be interested in talking to you about photographing her wedding in St. Mary`s Co. Maryland. Please email me. Thank you.
Posted by Kim; updated 02/17/07

I am getting married in Silver Spring, MD on March 26, 2007 and I would be very interested in having you take pictures for our wedding. Please contact me as soon as possible via e-mail.
Posted by Kirstin Orey; updated 03/05/07

Our wedding is set for July 4th 2008 and we are interested in taking a look at your portfolio. Please send me an email with more information.
Posted by Monica; updated 10/05/07