Erica Rousch    

I am looking for anyone who was ripped off by Erica Roush. I am looking to file criminal charges against her.
Posted by jennifer; updated 07/16/07

You Need A Wedding Planner In Minneapolis?    

Do you need a wedding planner Twin Cities, Minneapolis Area? Whether you are service providers or looking for these services: corporate event coordinator, wedding event coordinator & consultants and the services of limousines, bridal wear, venues, invitations, A/V ...
Posted by rhiztela; updated 07/16/07

Kentucky : Cheap/Student Photographer     (1 reply)

Anyone from Kentucky know a cheap of student photographer?? If so, please email me.
Posted by Amanda; updated 07/12/07

"VALENTINO'S BOUTIQUE"    

Awesome items at reasonable prices..... Take care------------------------------------------Valentino Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 07/14/07

"Be A Mentor With A Servant's Heart'    

Where you learn "HOW" to think, not what to think ! Information on my awesome -PartyPoP Site! Business Success Coach / Mentor Take care--------------------------------------Valentino Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 07/15/07

NEED WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BY JULY 7TH,07     (2 replies)

My photographer cancelled at the last minute and I am very desperate for another. I would even be willing to have someone who just takes pictures as a hobby or just for fun, to take the pictures for us. Please help me; the date is almost here!!!!!!
Posted by Natasha Carranza; updated 07/15/07

Need A Wedding Photographer September 3rd     (8 replies)

Thanks for response my ad. The Religious Ceremony will be held in Alexandria and the Reception in Fairfax. I would like to have information about wedding packages. Thanks,
Posted by Estella; updated 07/10/07

AMALIA CARRARA WEDDING DRESS A17     (2 replies)

I am selling my Wedding dress, Amalia Carrara A17 on the website. If interested, please e-mail or contact me 312-560-3729. It is size 10.
Posted by Roula; updated 07/11/07

Maggie Sottero Eleganza Wanted!!     (20 replies)

Anyone have a new dress?
Posted by Zee; updated 07/11/07

Houston/Galv. Student Videographer Wanted, 2008 Wedding     (1 reply)

I am going to be getting married in Galveston on June 7th, 2008. Since my fiance and I are paying for the wedding ourselves, the bulk of our budget is going toward food and the site. We have many friends and family members volunteering their services in other areas, to ...
Posted by Megan; updated 07/12/07

Michigan Student Videographer Needed     (1 reply)

Clinton Township, MI: I am looking for a talented student videographer for 5 hours on August 3, 2007 to record our wedding ceremony and the first part of the reception (from 3:30 to 9:00 p.m.). Thank you for your responses.
Posted by Tiffany; updated 07/12/07

Need A Photographer!!     (1 reply)

Need a photographer for our wedding in early November northwest of wausau Wisconsin. (central wisconsin) On a tight budget, and I need pictures, but not a million of them!
Posted by Jessica; updated 07/12/07

In Need Of A Photographer     (1 reply)

Hi, i am looking for a cheap wedding photographer for the boston, ma area. Can anyone help??
Posted by nikki; updated 07/12/07

Student Photographer Needed For Very Small Wedding     (1 reply)

Hi, I have been researching many websites for photographers and the prices are outrageous. The wedding party will only consist of my fiance, our 9 year old daughter and myself...I am looking for photos to be taken at the chapel and outside scenries in downtown chicago.....
Posted by yvette; updated 07/12/07

Wedding Help!!!     (6 replies)

We are planning to get married in July 2007and any type of assistance will be greatly appreciated. Me and my fiancé have been together for four years and we meet 15 years ago and lost all contact for 10 years. I was going through a rough time in my life and when god ...
Posted by Leslye; updated 07/01/07

Wedding Reception Emcee    

My husband & I have been asked by one of our closest friends to be the emcees at their wedding reception. Does anyone have a script for it. Thanks. A
Posted by April; updated 07/03/07

HELP IN NEED OF PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!!!!!!!     (3 replies)

HELP!!!!! i am on a very tight budget and i am looking for a photographer. I am willing to take student photographers.
Posted by rae; updated 07/05/07

Need Eiffel Tower Vases    

I am looking for Eiffel tower vases for my wedding in September. I do not want to spend a lot and need anywhere from 18-28 (we aren`t quite sure yet) If anyone can help me I will very very much appreciate it! Thank you!
Posted by Ranelle; updated 07/06/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY , CALIFORNIA ONL    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450. TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 07/06/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450. TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 07/09/07

"DISCOVER VITAMARK"    

------------BREAKTHROUGH COMPANY------------ -----------BREAKTHROUGH PRODUCTS----------- Plus other -AWESOME-items at: Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 06/24/07

513-851-5695     (1 reply)

You have my home number listed on the WEB as your business number. Cordially Invited - 513-851-5695 This is not the correct phone number for this business. This is MY HOME number and I am receiving phone calls that I should not be! remove this number from you ...
Posted by paulette ashley; updated 06/25/07

SWEET 16 CANDLE CEREMONY    

If you are planning candle lighting ceremony, Please visit my site to view stands... Virginia 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 06/25/07

NYC WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER PACKAGES START AT $800    

A wedding is a beautiful celebration, a day when everyone you love gathers to witness the union of your love. Aperture Media Group will provide you the service and give you the confidence you deserve. We begin with a Personal Consultation so we can discuss what is ...
Posted by Marina Guzman; updated 06/26/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/26/07