SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 05/15/07

***Free Engagement Shoot For Southern California***    

Free Engagement Shoot. Must be in Southern California Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography
Posted by Al Frankel; updated 05/13/07

Student Photographer In MN     (1 reply)

I am looking for a student photographer to photograph my wedding on August 3, 2007
Posted by Kim; updated 05/11/07

Cheap Videographer For Sept.1 Wedding In Galesburg, IL     (2 replies)

Hi! I`m looking for an extremely resonable videographer to film a wedding in Galesburg, IL on Sept. 1,2007. Please contact me with any and all information. Thank you.
Posted by Sandi; updated 05/11/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 05/11/07

Wedding Videography    

HELP...I need a cheap videographer for my June 1st wedding @ 4:30. Eagan Minnesota outdoors
Posted by Katie; updated 05/12/07

CHIAVARI CHAIRS $37.99 CHIAVARI CHAIRS $37.99    

Chiavari chairs for $37.99. Available in Gold, Mahogany, Silver, White, Black, Natural, Fruitwood. These chairs are BRAND NEW and are made of the highest quality materials. Call now for availability - 1.734.332.1849 or email at info@chaircoverexpress.com Visit ...
Posted by Andrew; updated 05/07/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 05/07/07

***Free Engagement Shoot For Southern California***    

Free Engagement Shoot. Must be in Southern California Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography
Posted by Al Frankel; updated 05/07/07

Photo Sign In Boards And Books - Custom    

These custom Sign in Boards and Books are made from lazer cut Acrylic.There are many colors and styles to choose from. A giant Baseball, CD , Grand Piano, World Globe or Marquee are just the beginning of options you can use to help celebrate a Sweet 16 Parties, Bar-Bat ...
Posted by Tamar ; updated 05/07/07

Wedding Photographer Needed     (2 replies)

I`m looking for a very inexpensive wedding photographer for the Mesa, Arizona area. My wedding will be Sept. 3rd. 2007. I only need him/her for ~4-5hrs. Thanks so much. I greatly appreciate it.
Posted by Jessica; updated 05/09/07

Cheap Wedding Photographer For June SF Bay Area Wedding     (5 replies)

Im getting married in Belmont, CA on June 23rd. I need cheap wedding photographer -- maybe a student photographer or someone who is building their wdg portfolio. The style Im looking for is a mix of elegant black and white, candid and artsy shots. I dont need video ...
Posted by Fiena; updated 05/09/07

Photography/Videography     (3 replies)

Help Bride on a BUDGET!!!---July 2007 Event (Chicagoland Area) I am looking for inexpensive/affordable photographer/videographer without the sacrifice of quality. Please post no later than May 21st.
Posted by Kayla; updated 05/11/07

Need An Affordable Videographer In North NJ!!!     (1 reply)

Hello, I need an affordable videographer in North NJ for a wedding on 12/1/07. We are only interested in capturing the ceremony and reception. We are on a tight budget and are looking to spend btwn $800-1000. Can someone pls recommend anyone they have previously ...
Posted by Priscilla; updated 05/11/07

Need A Wedding Photographer In Nashville, TN     (3 replies)

I`m gettting married in October of this year just outside of Nashville, TN. My fian`ce and I are funding the wedding completely on our own and need a photographer willing to work with us on pricing. If you are in the area and available, please contact us at either ...
Posted by Rob; updated 04/25/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 04/25/07

Warning To Brides, Bad Photographer    

Warning To Brides, Bad Photographer I just wanted to send a warning to brides looking for a photographer. I have had an awful experience with Portrait Iowa Photography, the owner Mark Wines has no respect for his customers. It has been almost 8 months since our ...
Posted by Chrissy; updated 04/26/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 04/27/07

Chicago Wedding Photographer - Inexpensive Photography    

Hi Can anyone tell me where I could find an inexpensive wedding Photographer in Chicago? My wedding is coming up soon and I can`t afford more than $500. Pam
Posted by Pam - Chicago; updated 04/28/07

Tasteful And Sexy Photos For My Husband    

Hi there, I am looking for a photographer in the greater Houston, Texas area that would take some sexy but tasteful pictures of me so that I can put together a portfolio for my husband. Our anniversary is August 24th. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you know of ...
Posted by Brandy; updated 05/02/07

"AWESOME"    

"Quality Merchandise" ----"Reasonable Prices" Business Success Coach / Mentor -------------------------------------------------Valentino NYC / Pa. Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 05/03/07

Unprofessional    

I am so sorry that I didn`t find this site sooner. I JUST googled TImothy Whaley and Associates to go on every website that I could find to warn people to stay away from this company. What a scam indeed. I too was completely mistreated by them. I had no contact with ...
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 05/03/07

Karl Blaser, Photography     (4 replies)

Has anyone used Karl Blaser for their wedding? He cashed my deposit check for months ago but never returned a contract and won`t call back or return e-mails. My fiance and I are worried! A friend got an immediate response a couple of days ago when she emailed him and ...
Posted by Janice; updated 05/04/07

"VALENTINO'S AWESOME COLECTION"    

Qualty---Workmanship---Reasonable Prices Check out my sites and if you have any questions just send me an email. Take care---------------------------------------------Valentino Business Success Coach / Mentor Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M ...
Posted by Valentino; updated 05/05/07

Debut Emcee    

Please send me a copy of a script of an emcee in a debut party.. Thankx
Posted by jahmae; updated 05/06/07