Need Wedding Photographer In Pa

I am looking for a Wedding Photographer for
9-15-2007. Reasonably priced. Wedding is in Southampton, PA zip 18966
Posted by Jane; updated 04/05/07

Hello,

My name is Eva. I am a wedding and portrait photographer in Ottawa, Canada.
I do travel and work on assignments. And I really love it!

Please visit my website at www.hadhazyphoto.com.

Please send me an email upon your interest for the rate.

Thank you and looking forward;-),
Eva
Www.hadhazyphoto.com
Posted by Eva Hadhazy; updated 04/06/07

We travel, Our packages start at $1399.00 and that includes an album. Www.frankelphotography.com

Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography

Posted by Heather; updated 04/06/07

We travel. Our prices start at 1399.00 that includes an album. Www.frankelphotography.com

We travel. Our prices start at $1399.00 that includes an album. Www.frankelphotography.com

Hey,

I based out of northern NJ and would love to photograph your wedding. Please visit my website at www.images4uphotography.com and you can contact me via that. I will work with your budget and you will see my low wedding package offers.

Thanks! TIm

Visit our page for more info: Images4uphotography

Posted by Timothy Griffin; updated 08/01/07

I am a 19 year old photographer in Augusta, Maine. , I enjoy taking candid photos more than posed, but I will take any kind of picture you wish. I will give you a DVD with all the pictures taken and a slideshow with the selected "Best" photos from the wedding. I will start the day with candid and posed photographs of the Bride and Bridesmaids, do the same with the Groom and Groomsmen. I will take pictures of the Bride arriving at the ceremony and candids during. I will then take posed pictures of the Bride and Groom along with the wedding party and any other specific pictures you would want. I will end the night taking candid photographs during the reception. For an extra, on your request I will make you a coffee table book with about twenty-five pages. If you feel interested, please e-mail me and we will talk prices, I would be willing to go around $1,000

Thank you,
Bill E.
Posted by Bille Axell; updated 03/02/08