Photographer - New York, Connecticut, Bronx, Long Island

I am a Professional Freelance Photographer from Westchester, NY and I love photographing any event Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet 16`s, Quinceneros`s, Reunions, Graduations and more. Small, intimate or a grand celebration, your party happens in one day and then it is quickly over. At the end of the day, I have captured so many wonderful and unforgettable images of you, family and friends, which you will treasure for years to come. From beginning to end, you are the Magic that comes to Life in my photos. My style of photography - photojournalistic, candid and creative. My work is never rushed, leaving my clients relaxed and happy on the most important day of their lives.

All of my photos are digital (no film) hi-res photos in color and/or black and white, as well, which are delivered on a digital disc and placed on my website for easy family and friends viewing for one month. Portfolio and references are available.
Samples of my work can be viewed by going to www.photographsbyanna.com - click on portfolio, view my listed galleries.

I design unforgettable photo shows - send in your photos with a list of music and watch your memories come to life. I also create lovely style leather bound photo books - a great way to display your treasured images from your event.

Email me at anna@photographsbyanna.com or by phone at 914-224-4735 and visit my website at www.photographsbyanna.com

Thank you for your consideration, as I hope to be part of your Special Day!

Visit our page for more info: Photography by Anna

Posted by Anna; updated 02/25/08