Tasteful, Sexy Photos Of Myself 4 My Finacee.

I am searching 4 a professional photography studio in the Kansas City or Springfield area that do TASTEFUL, sexy, lingerie photos.... I would like to get some taken of myself as a present for my fiancee... Thanks!!! Happy New Year!!! :)
Posted by Jen; updated 01/09/07

offers Boudoir Photo Shoots, we are located in Irvine, CA
Posted by Jamie; updated 04/09/07

I am also looking for someone in Columbus GA area. My bf is a SGT in the army and is currently deployed to Iraq. Our anniversary is coming up in July and I would like to do something special for him. ..... Thanks
Posted by Angie; updated 04/25/07

I`m looking for the same type of photo to be done for my husband for our 12 year anniversary. Did you ever get it done, if so, did your husband like it? I`m trying to find someone in the Athens, Georgia area.
Posted by Susan; updated 06/27/07

No I didn`t find anyone .... I am in Columbus GA .. I ended up buying some sexy outfits and using my timer on my camera ... Then my friend Photoshopped them for me ... And i printed them at walmat on the kodak printer .... The look awesome and he loved them !!
Posted by Angie; updated 06/27/07

I am also looking for someone to take sexy photos for me for my man before we get marry. I live in Rhode Island.
Posted by Lori; updated 08/24/07

Hi,

I am a female photographer in the Omaha, Nebraska area who would be interested taking your boidoir photos. I travel and we can do the shoot on location where you feel comfortable and you can reveal as much or as little of yourself as you like. As a added bonus I can digitally retouch your photo by give you a flawless complexion, whiter teeth and eyes and we can talk about other retouches available .

I love the creative possibilities of photography and look at this as making art instead of simply taking a picture. I guarantee you will be happy with the results and you will both treasure the images forever. I would love to help you get the tasteful shots that will knock his socks (and quite possibly more) off.

Sincerely,

Rose
Posted by Rose; updated 01/25/08

I offer a variety of photography services, mostly wedding photography and related shoots. . I can provide sexy bridal shots as a personal photo shoot if you like. Also full wedding coverage from getting ready through ceremony/formals and reception for a flat fee with unlimited photos and free online gallery. Downloadable digital negatives, reprint permission and inexpensive print ordering. I am an accredited business with the BBB.
Posted by Ian; updated 02/20/08

Looking for someone in the Pgh PA area to take tasteful professional pictures. Anybody out there? Please post your contact information. Thank you.
Posted by Tracy; updated 03/21/08