Delaware Children's Parties Delaware Phila Ki     (1 reply)

Philadelphia NYC KIDS PARTIES PARTY Elmo 866 333 2623 Dora Visits you 866 333 2623 Philadelphia Spider-Man Kids Party Poo Bear Power Ranger 866 333 2623 Delaware Buzz Spongebob Kids parties NJ PA DE Princesss Parties 866 333 2623 Amazing Characters visits Your Childs ...
Posted by ; updated 07/13/05

Poo Bear Visits Birthday Parties New Jersey P     (6 replies)

Children Characters New Jersey Parties NJ PA New Jersey Children parties, New Jersey kids birthday parties, Character for birthdays Amazing Characters - Just For Kids! Telephone: 866-333-2623 Email: amazingcharacter@aol.com Address: Call Today for Booking & Inform ...
Posted by matthew; updated 07/13/05

SweeT SiXTeeN     (3 replies)

HeY Im Planning My SweeT SiXteeN a LittLe EarLy ( It wiLL Be In Nov. 2006) So I NeEd SoMe PiX oR TiPs To helP wiTh ideaS I HaVe . Reply or EmaiL ThX
Posted by ViCtoriA; updated 07/12/05

5 Yr Old Party     (1 reply)

I am in the processing of planning a party for a 5 yr old. I would like to have a face painter, bouncer, pony and a few other things. Please help with information. I live in Jacksonville, Nc.
Posted by Mrs. Hart; updated 07/12/05

Elmo Character    

Hi. I see everyone has been looking for Elmo. I am having my son`s first birthday on August 6th in Arizona. Does anyone know of ANY company I can call to see if they have ideas/affiliates in my area? Please email me at : snort0814@aol.com Thanks so much!
Posted by Amy; updated 07/12/05

Need Sponge Bob At A B-Day Party     (1 reply)

I need Sponge Bob to appear at my daughter`s b-day party on July 23rd in Chagrin Falls, OH
Posted by debbie mccann; updated 07/13/05

Program Script    

Hi..its my 3rd time writing in this message board..hope i can get an answer by this time..im asking help from you on how to get a format for the 18th birthday program..you see my special friend is about to have her 18th birthday next week...hope you can help me with ...
Posted by CGJ; updated 07/10/05

Sweet Sixteen    

Well im the last one of my friends to turn sixteen n all of them had huge sweet sixteen parties n every time i try to convince my parents to let me have one of my own they turn me down n say that its dumb n pointless even though im willin to pay....how do i convince ...
Posted by Mary; updated 07/10/05

LAS VEGAS BIRTHDAY    

I am turning 14 in a few months and i need to know places in las vegas i can have my party. I`ve been here 1 year and we need to book now. I have everything else. So who can help. I need a place to have this party. Any where ! my grandma won`t let me cause i live with ...
Posted by jazmyne; updated 07/10/05

Dare Ideas!!!    

Hi everyone! i`m having a 14th bday party on fri with six gurlz(including me) and i need dare ideas!!
Posted by Livi; updated 07/11/05

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!    

We live in Richmond, VA and we just want a cool party and one to remember as our sweet 16. We want it to be different and interesting.
Posted by Laura; updated 07/11/05

Pinata    

I am looking for a GA Bulldogs Pinata
Posted by V; updated 07/11/05

HELPP!!!!    

Please help! I`m throwing one of my best friends a surprise party, but I have no clue what to do!!!! I need help fast. I would invite about 15 kids, but I have NO clue what to do!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! p.s. She loves Jesse McCartney!!!!!!!!! HELPPPP
Posted by banana; updated 07/11/05

NEED A PLACE TO DO A 21st B-DAY PARTY!    

Please let me know any inexpensive place to have my 21st birthday party at in San Diego, CA. I`ll probably have about only 150 guests. Thank you.
Posted by Mimi; updated 07/11/05

IM TURNING 14!!!! In LAS VEGAS !!!!HELP!!!!    

I am turning 14 in a few months and i need to know places in las vegas i can have my party. I`ve been here 1 year and we need to book now. I have everything else. So who can help. I need a place to have this party. Any where ! my grandma won`t let me cause i live with ...
Posted by Jazmyne; updated 07/07/05

Make Your Birthday Memorable    

You will receive high quality, top-notch entertainers who have been screened to make your special event memorable. Call us at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com. Vendors: your can advertise your business FREE. Visit our page for ...
Posted by Keith; updated 07/08/05

Candy Sayings     (1 reply)

Can anyone help me with a 40th b-day poems using candy bar names. Thanks so much.
Posted by michelle; updated 07/08/05

My Birthday Party    

Hey everyone... Im having a party for my 17th b-day.. And i want to know if you guys out there know any cool games that we could play indoor/outdoor.. Thanks so much( plus its co-ed, but has to be PG/PG13, my parents will be there)
Posted by Sonja; updated 07/08/05

Make Your Even A Memorable One With Bouncing Paradise!    

No matter what your budget we will make your event a memorable one. Customized packages ranging from Bounce Houses, Chairs and Tables to Decorations, all for very affordable prices. For more information, please call: Dade (305) 269-8674, Broward (754) 422-6427
Posted by Yani ; updated 07/08/05

Make Your Event A Memorable One!    

No matter what your budget we will make your event a memorable one. Customized packages ranging from Bounce Houses, Chairs and Tables to Decorations, all for very affordable prices. For more information, please call: Dade (305) 269-8674, Broward (754) 422-6427
Posted by Efrain / Yani; updated 07/08/05

Wiggles Jump Castle Rental Or Sale    

PLEASE! anyone out there that knows where i can find a Wiggles Jump castle/ bounce house for my soon to be 3 year old`s birthday party- YOU ARE MY HERO! i have spent HOURS searching for one and so far only found in Australia. YUCK! Please advise or help! Thanks so ...
Posted by Sheryl Banister; updated 07/09/05

Piki's Polynesian Entertainment And Live Hula Dancers    

Piki`s Polynesian Production is here to provide you with all of your Luau needs. Together we have over 25 years of experience in Polynesian entertainment. We`ve travelled around the world entertaining and spreading the Aloha spirit. Contact: Piilani HM: ...
Posted by katherine; updated 07/09/05

*EXPLORER GIRL*     (2 replies)

HI guys. I am having the explorer girl for sale. This look -a-like character is from our own creation and is not affiliate or associate with any corporation or trademark. She is made out of foam and has a little defect........doesn´t have shoes.!!! The price will ...
Posted by Celia; updated 07/10/05

Program     (1 reply)

Hi,can you pls send me a sample of a debut(18th birthday) program including the script or the meaning of the important activities such as 18 candles,18 roses and the cotillion.what are the profile that i will be neede for the members of the above activities?hope you ...
Posted by jeffrey capulong; updated 07/10/05

Kids Parties - Clowns Characters Bouncers    

If anyone knows of any clowns, characters, bouncers or ponies for kids birthday parties please let me know. I want to hire as many clowns from all over california as possible. Characters, magicians, and bouncehouses too. If you are an experienced clown, magician, party ...
Posted by jeff; updated 07/10/05