Suprise Party Ideas???

Me and one of my best friends are throwing another good friend of ours a suprise party......Does anyone know any really good drinking games for both guys and girls?????
Thanks Ya`ll
Posted by Kerrie-anne; updated 09/21/04

Well, my favorite drinking game is beer pong.....what you do is you have two teams with two people each on them. They both stand at opposite sides of a table. At each side you have 6 cups filled half way with beer. The idea is to toss the pong ball into the other teams cup by only letting it bounce once on the table.There is two pong balls, one for each member on a team. If you get a ball in the other teams cup then they have to drink. Who ever gets the other team to drink all of their beer first then they have to also drink whats left on the table, including your teams cups.....may sound confusing but its a blast to play....!!!!
Posted by Sarah; updated 09/21/04

There is asshole you deal all of the cards to everyone in a deck, one person throws a card down it can be any card then you have to beat that card if they throw lets say 2 kings you have to beat that card with 2 aces or something higher the frist person to run out of cards is the presdent and the 2 is vice and so on the last person is the asshole the presdeint can tell every what to do and no one can tell him/her what to do and so on down the line but everyone can tell the asshole what to do this countines theough the game untill the next game is over
Posted by christine; updated 12/26/04