Pony?    

4 year old girl party???
Posted by me; updated 03/24/07

Help With My Slumber Party Plz!!!!!    

I am having a sleepover help me and tell me some games!!!!!! ~ not truth or dare~
Posted by Jordan; updated 03/24/07

Surprise Party     (1 reply)

Heyyyyyyy ok im helpin my friends mom throw a surprise party for my best friends party (moms daughter) and im supposed 2 get the games and stuff 2 gether the party`s 2 morrow HELP!!!!!!!!!
Posted by kat; updated 03/23/07

My Niece 18th Birthday Party    

I will be the emcee on my niece 18th birthday on April 8,2007.Kindly send me a sample of 18th birthday party program script, i want this day be a memorable to my niece and to all people who will come. Thank you very much! Pls. Send it to my e-mail add. ...
Posted by Liza Combate; updated 03/23/07

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (20 replies)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 03/24/07

Birthday    

Hi I`m new to this. It is my son`s and daughters birthday tomorrow so I don`t know what to do please help. Help.
Posted by Sidney Bowkett; updated 03/24/07

Dora Decorations Ideas!!!!    

I am having my child 3 birthday the theme dora the explorer . I haven`t found any center pieces that would go with the theme. Any one have any ideas........
Posted by melinda; updated 03/22/07

What Should I Do For My 14th Irthday Party?    

I`m turning 14 and I don`t know how to plan my party. The last few years I`ve had sleep over parties, that doesn`t work too well because well always get into arguements. I want to do something with my top 3 or 4 best friends. Those top 3 to 4 friends and I all get ...
Posted by Ashley; updated 03/22/07

B-Day Ideas    

Im turning 13 in April. The thing is Im going to Florida with my school for 3 days. Im sharing my room with 3 other girls. Im going to have my party there. So what games should i play?
Posted by Ashley; updated 03/22/07

Baby Girls 2nd Birthday     (1 reply)

I`m also searching for an Elmo for my baby`s second birthday, but cannot find one in the Florence,S.C. Area.
Posted by lakishia; updated 03/23/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/23/07

Party On A 58 Foot Luxury Yacht In Marina Del Rey    

Wow!! What a great experience to party on a 58 foot luxury yacht in Marina del Rey. If you have a dream, we will fill it. Holds 49 passengers and sleeps 6 to Catalina. Www.odysseyyachtcharter.net Visit our page for more info: Odyssey Yacht Charter,inc
Posted by Barbara; updated 03/23/07

?????????    

I also ahve 2 make questons ones that boys would ask girls and ones the girls would ask guys to see wut the opposite sex knows
Posted by kat; updated 03/23/07

Dora The Explorer Character For Birthday Party    

Hello, I am interested in a Dora the Explorer character for a birthday party for twins turning 3. The party is in Woodbridge, VAon April 3rd. Please e-mail me or post message regarding this issue. Thanks!
Posted by Lori ; updated 03/23/07

Dora Party     (1 reply)

Need a dora impersonator for a children`s birthday party in NJ.
Posted by Li; updated 03/21/07

WONDERFUL & UNIQUE CENTERPIECES, FAVORS AND GIFTS!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your Birthday Event All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 03/21/07

Dora Birthdya Party     (1 reply)

Hi, my name is Yvette and I would like to host a brithday party for my 2 year old daughter. The party will be in Brooklyn NY, and it on 30th June 2007.
Posted by yvette; updated 03/21/07

Middle Eastern Birthday Party    

I am looking for an authentic belly dancer in Rhode Island to perform at my husbands 40th
Posted by JACQUELINE; updated 03/21/07

Middle Eastern Theme Party    

Looking for autentic bellydancer in Rhode Island

MIDDLE EASTERN THEME PARTY    

I`m looking for an authentic belly dancer in Rhode Island or surrounding areas to perform at my husband surprise 40th and also looking for a great deal on table covers I need 20 (burgundy round) and also chair covers w/ sash ( burgundy w/ gold sash or ivory w/ burgundy ...

Dora Party    

Hi, I am looking for a Dora character for my daughter`s 2nd birthday party which is on 30th June 2007
Posted by yvette; updated 03/21/07

Pls. Help Me Debut Invitation    

Hi there! Can you please help me to make a debut invitation. I need some wordings in the invitation. The party is on April 20, 2007, so i will need to distribute the invitation on 1st week of april... Thanks for any help you can give
Posted by Jo; updated 03/21/07

Birthday     (1 reply)

I need Elmo for my son birthday party on April 7th 2007.
Posted by Felicia ; updated 03/21/07

Re:Dora Party    

Hey, Our business does everything for parties but we are in NC. We would be glad to look for certain supplies and do your goody bags for you if you are intersted and then we could ship them to you. If you don`t have time to do the leg work. Thanks, Melissa It`s ...
Posted by Melissa; updated 03/22/07

13th BDay!    

Hey my daughter is 11 and she and her friends had a sleepover. I had to keep them busy so i bought scrapbooking stuff and they each did their own book of the nite. You can print the pics out on a kodak camera printer or off your computer. Also.. They took a radio ...
Posted by Melissa; updated 03/22/07