Il Send You The 18th Bday Program

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 12/26/06

Hi im mimi will u please send me a copy of your 18th bday part program because i will be a having a debut party this coming february... Thanks...
Posted by mimi; updated 12/29/06

Hi i`m also interesred of having a copy.. Kindly send the script to me as soon as possible coz im having my debut party on march.. Thanks..
Posted by camille; updated 01/02/07

My daughter will be turning 18 this march, could you please send me a copy of this? Thanks
Posted by Jill; updated 01/06/07

Hello
Will you please email me the hawaiian/ filipino
Traditions for the 18th birthday debutante

Thank you very much!

~Chris
Posted by Chris; updated 01/09/07

My daughter is turning 18 next month. Please send me the script. Thanks.
Posted by Terry; updated 02/06/07

Can i have one as well so I can try it on my next hosting stint. Kjgutierrez@mail.com
Posted by Kim; updated 02/07/07

Debutante script
Posted by nest; updated 03/03/07

Please, my daughter is turning 18 November15, 2007. And I threw her a sweet 16 birthday, but her sweet 16 was not like I wanted it to be. Now since she is turning 18 I really want this day to be extremely special for her. She is my baby girl and I have no clue what I am going to do for her party. She likes just about anythings. So please I am begging you, send me the 18 birthday party program and script.

Thank you,

Maria
Posted by Maria; updated 03/14/07

Hi! I`m so glad I saw this site. I need help badly. My niece is having her 18th bday next Sunday March 25 and I haven`t got any idea wat to do with her program. Can you please,please help me?Thanks so much.
Posted by Manet; updated 03/15/07

Hi Can you please send me the program for debut? Am soo in need of that. I was asked to organize my friends` daugter 18th party and i need alot of help regarding details...Will appreciate your reply so much. Thanks
Posted by elen; updated 03/30/07

Please send the script and information regarding the filipino / hawaiian 18th birthday / debutante. Please e-mail it to wcj0077@aol.com. Thank you very much.
~ Chris
Posted by Chris; updated 03/30/07