"AWESOME GIFTS AT REASONABLE PRICES"    

"Beautiful Fine Jewelry & Other Quality Products" Take care-----------------------------------------Valentino " Be A Mentor With A Servant`s Heart: Fine Jewelry Consultant / Mentor Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 03/11/07

Birthday     (2 replies)

I am planning a birthday party for my doughter, she is turning 2 years old and she loves barney the dinasour. I am loocking for an impersonator of barney. I live in beverly hills CA 90210.
Posted by Nadia; updated 03/11/07

Pony Rentals In Jacksonville     (1 reply)

Looking for a good and affordable place to rent a pony for my daughter`s birthday party. The places I have come across and liked are all so far away. If you have any information please let me know. Thanks :)
Posted by Tina; updated 03/11/07

FACE PAINTING, Florida    

Face Painting, the tri state area of Florida, Alabama, and Georgia. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 03/11/07

Facepainting, Florida    

Call us for more info Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

FACE PAINTING IN FLORIDA BY BA BA BALLOONS    

SEE OUR SITE Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Birthday Party     (2 replies)

I wanted to know if there is any availability for March 18, 2007 for a cartoon character (Blues Clues)
Posted by Marilyn; updated 03/09/07

Beach 13th Birthday    

Me and my friend ane having a beach party for our 13th birthday, and we need some ideas. We have about 5 v.i.p. Girls who we want to be dressed in something different than everyone else. Also the birthday girls need to be the most knowdisable people at the party. We ...
Posted by Erin and Nicole; updated 03/09/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 03/10/07

Sweet Sixteen    

I have already decided the theme of my sweet sixteen. It will be onyx and silver. The problem is that i can`t find a place to teach my boyfriend as well as teach me how to salsa dance. I also don`t know exactly how i`m going to afford everything. I have a LOT of plans. ...
Posted by katy; updated 03/10/07

Henna Tattoos For Your Sweet 16 Or Any Other Birthday    

Email me at info@hennabyheather.com for more information on having a henna artist at your party! Henna by Heather ICNHA Certified Henna Artist Www.HennaByHeather.com Visit our page for more info: Henna by Heather
Posted by Heather; updated 03/08/07

I Need Help Finding A Spot    

Hi My cousin and I are having a sweet 16 in July in i will like to no where i can find a big space for about 200 to 300 people i stay on the northside of milwaukee wiscousin
Posted by Latoya; updated 03/08/07

My Birthday Party!!    

My birthday is fast approaching(APRIL 13,2007) and I need a place to have my birthday party at. Budget is not a problem. I am looking for a loft or warehouse to throw it at. Please contact me as soon as possible!!
Posted by Mira; updated 03/08/07

13th Birthday Dance Party Places Are NEEDED!!!    

My 13th birthday is coming up (mid april) and I need ideas of where to go for a dance party. I`m thinking of inviting about 20-25 people and the place needs to be inexpensive. I`m looking for a place like where bar/bat mitzvahs are held at, but smaller. I live in ...
Posted by Joshua Simonds; updated 03/08/07

14th Birthday.:.     (3 replies)

Wow. Okay my birthday is seriously in like a week. And i going to invite all of my friends. Major quantity. It will be really fun but i cant decide on what to do. HELP.. Please. And nothing corny either i am inviting guys too.remember h i g h s c h o o l**
Posted by alyssa; updated 03/07/07

After-Prom Breakfast Door Prizes    

I am in charge of After-Prom Door Prizes and would like some ideas. We are having it on May 26th into May 27th.
Posted by Debra Engler; updated 03/07/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 03/07/07

Female Boss' 70th Birthday     (1 reply)

I work in an office with about 40 people and have a female boss who we love and will turn 70. She loves Betty Boop and we are using this theme. I have bought some Betty Boop decorations, but wouldappreciate any kind of idea that would go along with this theme to give ...
Posted by Debbie; updated 03/07/07

I Need Some Ideas For My SWEET 16! (I Live In Louisiana)    

Ok.... My birthday isn`t until December, but I need to start with some ideas for my SWEET 16 PARTY!!! I live in Tioga, Louisiana, and I am looking for a place to rent out for my party. I`m not rich, so I need help finding a place that won`t cost me a fortune. I also ...
Posted by Katelyn; updated 03/07/07

Scary Stories To Tell At Sleep Over Parties    

It would be really great if someone could tell me about some good scary storiesand movies . There will be people about 12 -13 years old . Plus I need some games to play cause i am haveing a pirty before the sleep over. There will be about 9 girls at the sleep ove and ...
Posted by Kaitlyn; updated 03/07/07

WHERE IS SWIPER THE FOX????    

I need someone to come to my daughter`s 3rd birthday party as Swiper the Fox from the Dora show. (I already have Dora, thanks) I`m in NJ. The party is 3-24-07
Posted by Keisha; updated 03/07/07

Program For The 18th Birthday    

My niece will be celebrating 18th birthday on march 30,2007 and i was assigned to be the mc.. Can you help me make a program for the said events... Thank you
Posted by anne; updated 03/07/07

Candyland Centerpieces    

It seems like the easiest and most obvious choice would be to arrange different eye-friendly wrapped candies (lollipops, peppermints) on a styrofoam form of some sort... This should be pretty affordable to do. I`d be happy to do it for you if you`d like, but it ...
Posted by Heather; updated 03/08/07

Are You Throwing An Over The Top Sweet 16 Party?     (1 reply)

A Food Network production is casting for a special Sweet Sixteen show to be shot in Denver in March. We`re looking for a fifteen-year-old girl who is having a fabulous Sweet 16 party this Spring. If you know of someone who is turning 16 and throwing a fabulous Sweet ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 03/08/07

13th Birthday... I Need Help     (1 reply)

Heyy... My 13th birthday is in less than a month! i havent planned anything yet! I need some good 13th birthday party ideas, there is no cost limit or budget... I dont want the party at my house i want it out but i dont know where. I am inviting boys and girls. Please ...
Posted by Kim; updated 03/08/07