CHILDREN PARTY ENTERTAINMENT    

VISIT WWW.BA-BA-BALLOONS.COM Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 02/20/07

Re: Need A Location To Throw A Party    

I live in the chicago area, and i am searching to find a location to throw a big family Birthday party and reunion. I am on a budget and i need a location to fit at least 100 people I do not need any catering, i have a few chefs in the family who are willing to take ...
Posted by Lizandra Medina; updated 02/20/07

I Need Dora     (2 replies)

I need Dora for my soon to be two year old`s party on Feb.25, 2007
Posted by teyanna; updated 02/19/07

Dora & Boots Costume Characters NEEDED!!     (3 replies)

Needed Dora & Boots (if possible both, if not one or the other) Party in April Michigan HELP!!! Please send price quotes as well, only needed a short time.
Posted by Momma; updated 02/19/07

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by JA; updated 02/19/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, $1400 CALIFORNIA    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/19/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 02/18/07

Help    

Can you help me please its my birthday on 25 of feb and im gunna be 13 im having a sleepover but i dont know what to do i mean like games and food can u give me some idears please thank you!!
Posted by sophie; updated 02/18/07

I Need Help With My 15th Birthday    

I need help for my 15th birthday.im 13&&going to be 14 in a few months.im going to celebrate 15th birthday with my cousin because we are a few months. We have just started to plan the party but we can’t agree with anything I really need help.
Posted by leslie; updated 02/18/07

14th Birthday    

I am trying to plan my party but I don`t kno wany good themes for a 14th birthday party! Please help!
Posted by Sierra; updated 02/18/07

Wife's 30th Birthday    

My wife is turning 30 on 10 Mar. I want a really old man, drag queen, etc to strip for her on 09 Mar at work in Cedar Falls, Iowa as a gag. Please respond with info
Posted by David; updated 02/18/07

You All Will Love This!    

Okay, i have my theme which is black and white so if you are having a party, then there is a theme. The thing i need help with is my entrance. Do you know any? If you do, then please post a reply message or send me an email at free2shop_g@yahoo.com. Thank you!
Posted by prepper; updated 02/19/07

TMX Elmo - Top Secret Edition     (2 replies)

I have a brand new/never been opened TMX Elmo "Top Secret Edition" for sale. Is anyone interested?
Posted by Jodi; updated 02/19/07

Dora Impersonator     (2 replies)

I need a Dora Impersonator to come to my childs 2nd birthday party on March 11th in Dallas Fort Worth.
Posted by Shon; updated 02/19/07

Party Planning For Kids Parties    

See our website Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 02/15/07

PARTY PLANNING & EVENTS FOR KIDS    

SEE OUR SITE Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Barbershop Quartet    

For a very romantic touch for that very special occasion, call us.... Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by JA; updated 02/15/07

Dora The Explorer     (2 replies)

I am looking for someone to dress up like Dora for my daughter`s 3rd b-day party. Does anyone have a POC for the Denver Colorado area
Posted by Ashley; updated 02/15/07

Party Characters    

I need performers to be Jo Jo and Goliath from Jo Jo`s Circus in Southern Maryland for my daughter`s 5th birthday. I cannot find a company or the costumes... I would rather not just rent the costume and do it myself... I want professionals to do it for me..... Can ...
Posted by Danielle; updated 02/16/07

I NEED HELP!!!    

I need help with understanding why we use the 18 roses, candles, and treasures(what are the treasures?). I also don`t know much about the program. Please help and thank you!!!
Posted by ravina; updated 02/16/07

Children's Birthday Parties    

Create-A-Cake is not just another party planner. What makes us vastly different is that we organize all kinds of fun and interactive parties for children at the location of your choice where they use their imagination to create, design and eat the very best part of ...
Posted by Lorna DeShay; updated 02/16/07

Children's Birthday Parties    

Create-A-Cake is not just another party planner. What makes us vastly different is that we organize all kinds of fun and interactive parties for children at the location of your choice where they use their imagination to create, design and eat the very best part of ...
Posted by Lorna DeShay; updated 02/16/07

18th Birthday Party Invitation    

I need suggestions in making the invitation for my cousin`s debut. The theme for her debut is Fantasy.. Pls help....
Posted by feimei; updated 02/17/07

Airel Under The Sea Party     (1 reply)

Where can i buy the blue sea party stuff for little mermaid. My granddaughters 3rd bday
Posted by pam; updated 02/17/07