Want A Super Sweet Sixteen     (7 replies)

I`m writing on behalf of my daughter who will be turning 16 in Feb. I`m a single parent and would like for her to have the most memorable sweet sixteen ever but I really can`t afford it. She watches your show all the time and dreams of having her party somewhat like ...
Posted by Denna; updated 03/01/07

40th Bday Party Venue     (1 reply)

I am looking for a venue to hold my husband`s 40th birthday party. Ideally i`d like to provide the food and alchol and rent out the space and decorate it myself. I need a place that can hold about 50 ppl in upper monmouth county or middlesex county.
Posted by Dora; updated 03/01/07

Pony Rental For Spring Children's Activity In Hobe Sound     (1 reply)

We would need a pony for a Club in Hobe Sound in Florida for approx. 11/2 hours in March, hopefully, the 20th. There would be approx. 30-50 children, age group 2- 10. Thank you
Posted by Debby; updated 02/28/07

Dora Impersonator    

I NEED A DORA IMPERSONATOR TO COME TO MY DAUGHTERS 2ND BIRTHDAY PARTY IN DETROIT, MI ON MARCH 17 2007
Posted by stacy w; updated 02/28/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/28/07

Debut    

Pls help me, im invited to act as mcee tomorrow night on my friends` niece debut
Posted by renie dalungan; updated 02/28/07

Characters,New Jersey NJ Visits 866.333.2623    

Amazing Characters - New Jersey NJ Visits Telephone: 866-333-2623 Email: amazingcharacter@aol.com Serving Statewide Address: Call Today for Booking & Info. Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 USA Contact: One Of Our Friendly Staff Amazing Characters - Just For Kids! - New ...
Posted by kids parties nj; updated 02/27/07

Delaware Characters 866.333.2623 Kids Party Visits,DE     (1 reply)

Amazing Characters - Wilmington DE Visits Telephone: 866-333-2623 Email: amazingcharacter@aol.com Address: Call Today for Booking & Inform Wilmington, DE 19711 USA Contact: One Of Our Friendly Staff Wilmington Children Parties, Wilmington Kids Birthday Parties ...
Posted by Character Visits; updated 02/27/07

New Jersey Characters 866.333.2623 Kids Party Visits,NJ     (1 reply)

Amazing Characters - New Jersey NJ Visits Telephone: 866-333-2623 Email: amazingcharacter@aol.com Serving Statewide Address: Call Today for Booking & Info. Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 USA Contact: One Of Our Friendly Staff Amazing Characters - Just For Kids! - New ...
Posted by Characters NJ; updated 02/27/07

Teenage Birthday Party    

I`m going to be turning 18 and unlike all the other people at my school I want to have a fun safe party. I`m now at the hardest part of the planning...deciding what to do at the party. If anyone has any good ideas...just keep in mind I will be 18!!
Posted by Karina; updated 02/27/07

Barney Character In Minneapolis,MN    

Hi, My son absolutely adores Barney, he will be 3 soon and I am interested in hiring a Barney character for his birthday party. Does anyone know where I can get more info?Internet search doesn`t help!!Thanks
Posted by Vidhya; updated 02/27/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/27/07

MySuperSweet16.US    

Check out Our Site: www.MySuperSweet16.us May have to Copy and paste into your browser We only work Teen Events! (973)239-2261 Visit our page for more info: NJ NY Prom DJ
Posted by Nick; updated 02/27/07

Looking For Disney Princess For 3rd Birthday     (1 reply)

I live in Holden, MA and am looking for a disney princess character for my daughter`s 3rd birthday. Do you have any contacts in the MA area or know what to look under in the phone book or online to find someone? The party is March 11th.
Posted by Kim; updated 02/28/07

12 Year Old Birthday Party Sleepover    

Hi i need serious and i mean serious help! me and my friends always have sleepovers no matter what the ocasion. (mostly birthdays)Well i am inviting 7 people all my best friends, well i used to have a friend named jordan, but then we got in this big fight and now im ...
Posted by Diane; updated 02/24/07

Birthday Party In San Diego Ca    

Hi im looking for a red power ranger appearance for my son`s birthday in june 2007 in san diego california .
Posted by heather almond; updated 02/24/07

Favors And Decor For All Birthday THEMES..... MUST SEE     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique and memorable centerpieces and favors for your birthday! I have done all of the themes you are interested in but every item is custom designed to your every detail, color, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order ...
Posted by Connie; updated 02/25/07

Vitamark International    

Nutrition-Personal Care Food & Diet Feel Good & Look Good Inside & Out Visit : http://Valentino.vitamark.com Plus : Valentino`s Fine Jewelry at: Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi Fine Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 02/25/07

Wwe Party    

Hello Ladies, My son also is interested in a WWE themed party any info that has been found would be appreciated .. Thanks
Posted by Vicki; updated 02/25/07

Son's 2nd Birthday    

Does anyone know where I can hire someone to dress up as Diego from the show Dora the explorer? My son will be two and I`m looking to have the party March 13th, in NYC
Posted by Audrey; updated 02/25/07

18th Birthyday Program    

Hi, can you please help me arrange the program for my niece. She will be having her 18th birthday this Saturday, and I am assigned to arrange the program. I will be hosting the event and I don`t have any idea. We will have 18 roses, 18 candles and 18 gifts. How will I ...
Posted by Pamela; updated 02/25/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/26/07

Are You Throwing An Over The Top Sweet 16 Party?    

High Noon Entertainment is casting for a special Sweet Sixteen show to be shot in Denver Colorado all day on March 16th. We`re looking for a special 15 year old girl who is having a fabulous Sweet 16 party that we will also bring our cameras to on the evening of ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 02/26/07

At Home B-Que     (3 replies)

I am looking for a company that will provide b-que services at my house for a 1st birthday party. I am located in hackettstown. We are looking for a catering company that specializes in backyard b-que...anyone know of one?
Posted by jennie; updated 02/26/07

The Wiggles Impersonators     (1 reply)

Hi im looking for wiggles impersonator for my sons party in april 2007
Posted by marlene; updated 02/27/07