NEED PRINCESS FOR PARTY CINDERELLA MARCH 31 11:30-12:30    

NEWPORT BEACH AREA PLEASE CALL 949 645 8044
Posted by Lisa StoryLady ; updated 03/26/07

LOOKING FOR GREAT ENTERTAINERS FOR KIDS PARTIES    

HI I want to have some select amazing vendors to debut and showcase on my new updated site, I need good people who specialize and are creative. I especially need princesses, superheroes. I would like for you to have your own costumes but we can rent out costumes. ...

American Idol Coed Party    

HI im katie i am having my american idol party in 3 weeks and i really need ideas on what to do at my party i have nothe besides performing. My party will consist of girls and guy and my parents are very strict for when it comes to guys so no kissing games. I need help ...
Posted by Katie; updated 03/26/07

Money Needs    

Hey everyone. I am having a big party that will cost at least $700 and my mom says I have to pay for half of that if i want to throw this party. What should I do to raise money? PLEASE HELP! Thank you =]
Posted by prepper; updated 03/26/07

I NEED AN ARABIAN PRINCE And PRINCESS SUN APRIL 22 11:30    

Hi I have a company that provides children`s entertainment. I want to hire out my characters to responsible talented people. Here is my first one I need ORANGE COUNTY in IRVINE I NEED AN ARABIAN PRINCE AND PRINCESS. Please call me at 949 645 8044 Thanks Lisa ...

LUKE SKYWALKER NEEDED FOR THIS THUR MARC 29 IN NEWPORT    

Please call me if you can do this party.I need responsible male entertainers that are great with kids. I have a Darth and need his nemesis to perform this Thurs. Thanks Lisa SToryLady Pay is $90 for event

Sleepover Game    

Emma are there any more games that involve nude like that you seem really cool!!!
Posted by Jordan; updated 03/25/07

Sweet 16 For Two    

Me and my friend Shawnese are planning our sweet 16 and it will be on feb 16th 2008 and we need a lot of help! we need a good band that we can offord and a DJ we think we might have a place and it`s at the Toronto Centre Hotel in the club lounge but we havn`t called ...
Posted by Kelly&Shawnese; updated 03/25/07

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program    

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 03/25/07

Dora The Explorer!!!!     (1 reply)

I am looking for a Dora the Explorer performer for my daughters 2nd birthday party in Indianapolis, IN.
Posted by Kea Jenkins; updated 03/25/07

Harley Davidson, Dora The Explorer, Disney Princesses.     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your Birthday Event All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 03/26/07

Elmo     (1 reply)

I live in Brooklyn, NYand would like to have elmo at my granddaughter`s 1st birthday party. I keep running into copy right issues. Can some one point me in the direction of a place that rents (or I will purchase) the emlo outfit? I will take any advise I can get ...
Posted by renee Simmons; updated 03/26/07

FOAM PARTIES    

Thank you for you interest in our services. We have one of the best "non" typical events. FOAM PARTIES!! They are the new craze sweeping the nation. Please visit our site at www.foamalicious.com and check out all our information. If you prefer to talk to someone in ...
Posted by chris; updated 03/26/07

Character Company For Sell    

Character company for sell. Serious inquiry only. The company will be sold as a whole company, not in parts.
Posted by Mrs. Taylor; updated 03/26/07

Decoration Ides For A Sweet 16!     (2 replies)

I want to have a fairy tale / rincess sweet 16. However i dont know what color schemes to use. I want pink,but i dont want t to be too little kidish. And i have no idea about centerpieces,decorations,party favors, etc..please help me!!!
Posted by vanessa; updated 03/24/07

*PRINCESS&CINDERELLA CANDLE CEREMONY STANDS **ALL THEMES    

Hi ! If you are planning the candle lighting ceremony, please visit my website to see stands I design. I have different styles on site for princess & cinderella At reasonalbe prices.. I also have money boxes, and Pillows for the tiara & shoes... I`m in NYC... Feel ...
Posted by Virg; updated 03/24/07

*MASKERADE&MARDI GRAS CANDLE CEREMONY STAND**ALL THEMES    

Hi ! If you are planning the candle lighting ceremony, please visit my website to see stands I design. I have different styles on site for princess & cinderella At reasonalbe prices.. I also have money boxes, and Pillows for the tiara & shoes... I`m in NYC... Feel ...

** CaNdLe CeReMoNy StAnDs ** AnY ThEmE DeSiGnEd    

My Sweet 16     (1 reply)

I`m having my Sweet 16 in July. I have no i dea what to do with it. I live in Miami, and I was hoping to rent a place like at a hotel where my friedns can go to the beach in the day and I can have the party start when it gets dark. I need a DJ, a place to rent for the ...
Posted by Diana; updated 03/24/07

Sweet 16    

I really need help, i am plannin a sweet 16 for teenagers only and i dont know where to have it. I already had a 15era and it cost alot of money so i want a really chaep place. So if anyone knows a place close by foster city california let me know. Thank you
Posted by Veronica; updated 03/24/07

PPRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Southern CA    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in the area for over 19 years. We don`t do a `standard` show performance like those other companies. Each party is special and each performance is customized for your child. We offer: Princess ...
Posted by Meg; updated 03/24/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 03/24/07

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (1 reply)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (2 replies)

Debut Party    

Please email me a program script of a debut party. Thanks a lot.
Posted by anut; updated 03/25/07