I NEED A THEME 4 MY PARTI!     (2 replies)

Hey ya`ll i am throwing a huge parti but there is one thing missing, a theme. I want a theme that makes me stand out. For example: The guests wear white and black and i wear hot pink so i would stand out. So if you have any themes at all, pleze press the reply ...
Posted by Chan; updated 02/11/07

13th Bday     (1 reply)

I`m goin` 2 the seventeen spa, playin games: manhunt, scav. Hunt, egg hunt, blanket game(turn lights out, have peeps spin u and try 2 find ur way to the door! while a blanket`s over u!!! trust me real FUN! oh! also, american idol! it rocks, eat candy and bring a tv w/ ...
Posted by kenzer; updated 02/11/07

I Need A Script For A 18th Birthday Party    

I need a script for my friend 18th birthday party..will you send it to my email add..thank you...i will be the emcee...
Posted by nicole; updated 02/11/07

Debut Program    

My niece will celebrate her debut ,can i have copy of debut program.tnx
Posted by rizalzate; updated 02/11/07

13th B-Day!!!    

HELP!!!Im having a 13th party on the 17th of feb and still have no ideas on what to do!!!There are about 35-40 people coming and they are boys and girls.......and they are all aroud 13 and 14 years old............any ideas???
Posted by LAUREN; updated 02/11/07

AWESOME BIRTHDAY CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE    

I would love to help you with unique and memorable centerpieces and favors for your BIRTHDAY PARTIES! I custom design all of my items to your every detail, color, themes and more - making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may ...
Posted by Connie; updated 02/11/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/09/07

40th Birthday Party In Houston    

My friend is turning 40 in April. She want to have a special evening. Any ideas for a restaurant with a fun atmosphere?
Posted by Beth Stewart; updated 02/09/07

TRÉS UNIQUE PARTY PLANNERS    

Trés Unique Party Planners "We can take your vision and make it a reality" We can plan your event from A-Z. Let Tres Unique Party Planners plan your next party!!!! Trés Unique Party Planners is known and respected for providing superior Service. We make ...
Posted by SUSIE PEPE; updated 02/10/07

1st B'day Party     (6 replies)

Hai, Iam planning a Disney themed party for my son`s first b`day.. Where can I contact for the live characters??
Posted by Shirin; updated 02/10/07

14thBirthday Party     (1 reply)

Hi my best friend and I want to throw a party for our 14th b-day party the hardest thing to find is a place to rent PLEASE help were a month and a half away from planning our dream.
Posted by brittany; updated 02/10/07

Elmo Character     (1 reply)

I am lookin for an elmo character to come out and join us at my nephews 1st birthday .. I am in the DFW area if you have any information please email me at Fredettabp@yahoo.com.. Thankin you in advance
Posted by Fredetta Moore; updated 02/10/07

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by JA; updated 02/10/07

Girl 7th Birthday Programme    

Greetings, my daughter`s 7th bday is coming soon. I would like to request if someone could send me a sample programme for a 7th birthday party. Any body`s soonest reply is much appreciated. Thanks and regards
Posted by Jet; updated 02/10/07

Wwe Party Supplies    

With all the hype about wwe these days,why not make the wrestling party supplies avaliable to all of us parents who have children who love it. I know as a mother of three, i would pay the cost to see my little ones smile.
Posted by crisha; updated 02/08/07

17th Birthday    

It is my boyfriends 17th birthday and I am not sure what to do. His birthday is March 16 and we live in Michigan and I want to think of something good. I am always the one to think of things to do but I am having a hard time thinking. For my best friends birthday we ...
Posted by nicolle; updated 02/07/07

Surprise Biker Theme 50th Birthday Party     (2 replies)

My husband turns 50 in April and I`ve been planning his biker party for months. We`re both avid riders so it was a perfect theme. I`m having it at a hotel and they`re doing all the food and cleanup. I`ve got a friend who DJs on the side and I made the coolest ...
Posted by Angela; updated 02/07/07

7th Birthday Party Programme    

Hello, my daughter`s 7th bday is coming soon. I was wondering if someone could send me a sample programme for a 7th birthday party..i really have no idea..thanks in advance
Posted by Eden; updated 02/08/07

18th Birthday    

Send a copy of 18th birthday program
Posted by divine; updated 02/08/07

Wwe Party     (1 reply)

I went on ebay and found this lady that did a great job on the invitations, she also was able to do tags for bags and etc........
Posted by monica; updated 02/08/07

Friend's Debut    

Hey, I`ve been asked to be one of the candles for my friend`s debut (18th birthday) and this is my first time so i would really appreciate some help on the speech. A few pointers on what to include? & examples =] Thanks
Posted by may; updated 02/09/07

Sweet Sixteen Time Frame    

Me and daughter are planning her Sweet Sixteen for Febuary of next year yes its early, but we want to get everything we need and of course to save some money. Anyways my problem is that even though we know what we are doing at the reception we are stuck as far as the ...
Posted by early bird; updated 02/09/07

PONY RENTAL     (4 replies)

Do you rent ponies..if so what is the cost per hour?
Posted by MARIE; updated 02/09/07

Children's Parties, Florida    

Children`s entertainment for private and corporate events, singing telegrams skits for teenagers and adults. See our site Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 02/09/07

Facepainting, Florida    

Facepainting and other children`s/ adults activities for private and corporate events. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 02/09/07