NEED DORA & BOOTS FOR BDAY PARTY (OR COSTUMES)     (1 reply)

WE NEED DORA & BOOTS FOR A 3 YEAR OLDS BIRTHDAY PARTY MAY 24. IF WE CAN`T RENT, WE WILL BUY COSTUMES & DRESS OURSELVES. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED. NEWARK OHIO
Posted by BARB DUDLEY; updated 03/21/07

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (7 replies)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 03/21/07

Elmo     (1 reply)

I need an Elmo Impersonator for my 2 year old child`s birthday party at the end of April. I am located in Upper Marlboro, MD.
Posted by Denise; updated 03/19/07

My Daughter's Sweet 16 Party    

I`m looking for a place that is inexpensive to have her party. We live in Atlanta, GA.
Posted by Melinda; updated 03/19/07

Dora Impersonaotor    

I need a Dora impersontor for my daughter`s second birthday party in July. I live in the Grafton Area. Thanks
Posted by Tina; updated 03/20/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/21/07

CUSTOM LOGO FLIP FLOPS    

CustomLogoFlipFlops.com is your one source for JUST MARRIED FLIP FLOPS or CUSTOM LOGOED FLIP FLOPS in so many styles. Mention PARTY POP through April and Receive a FREE Set-up Charge!!! Visit our page for more info: Customlogoflipflops.com
Posted by JAY; updated 03/17/07

I NEED TO SWET SIXTEEN SONG FOR MY SISTER    

My sister is turning sixteen in two weeks and i am giving her a party but i can`t find a song to play for her. Can someone help me out. English and spanish are both good just any good songs for a sister to play for another sister.thanks
Posted by DEBBIE; updated 03/18/07

Need A Face Painter In Orlando Florida?    

I`m an experienced face painter doing fabulous freehand designs for face, cheeks, and arms! I offer a wide array to match any party`s theme, and every girl and boy`s taste! No party is too big or small! I use high quality hypoallergenic face paints and glitter ...
Posted by Cara; updated 03/18/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 03/18/07

Help    

Please email me the program/script for debut parties... I havent been to any debut parties so i have no clue on how to do it. HELP PLEASE
Posted by rhona; updated 03/18/07

DORA THE EXPLORER WANTED!!!     (5 replies)

I NEED DORA THE EXPLORER FOR A THREE YR OLDS B-DAY PARTY 10-22-05..IN THE MEMPHIS/WEST MEMPHIS AREA!!!
Posted by AMANDA; updated 03/18/07

Im Turnin 15 N I Need Some Ideas    

Im trin 2 have a tiki/ luau party and i want it to be really cool. My birthday is june 4th so its a summer birthday. Please help me.
Posted by briana; updated 03/18/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 03/19/07

RI Balloon Twister – Magician    

Lon Cerel has three times been voted RI`s Best Birthday Party Entertainment by the readers of The RI Parents` Paper. Lon holds the record for the Fastest Balloon Artist in the World, making over 300 different animal sculptures, as well as hearts, flowers and dinosaurs. ...
Posted by Lon Cerel; updated 03/15/07

Questions For A Birthday Party    

I`m taking a course on event planning. My assig. Is what questions would I ask to decide on the sort of party to organize. All I received was A mother wants to plan a surprise birthday party for her son. (no other details other than his name) Does anyone have any ideas?
Posted by Hilda; updated 03/15/07

My 18th Birthday    

Hello! can you please give me a sample of 18th birthday program script, because on april 08, 2007 i`ll be hosting the 18th birthday party of my niece. Please help me, i want this occassion be special& memorable. Thank you & God Bless!
Posted by Liza A. Combate; updated 03/16/07

Wwe Party Supplies     (4 replies)

I`m looking for WWE balloons, streamers, tablecloths, napkins....whatever. My sons party is in 2 weeks and he wants WWE theme. Just a tip for other WWE birthday planning parents: get a pic of their favorite wwe person off the net, or a poster etc. And take it to the ...
Posted by kc; updated 03/16/07

Candle Ceremony Holders     (1 reply)

We are looking all over for candle holders for candle ceremony can any one out there please help? we are in the ny area but willing to talk to any one who can help thank you
Posted by maryann schade; updated 03/16/07

NEED CHOREOGRAPHER AND INVITATIONS    

I am looking for a CHOREOGRAPHER (waltz etc.) for a Sweet 16 in Northern New Jersey. I am also looking for invitations, favors and centerpieces. Please respond to this if you can help.
Posted by sandra; updated 03/16/07

14th Birthday Party    

I am going to have a 14th birthday party with a lot of kissing games and I am afraid that they won`t kiss
Posted by Lilly; updated 03/16/07

"Valentino's Awesome Boutique"    

QUALITY ITEMS AT AWESOME REASONABLE PRICES Take care---------------------------------------------Valentino Fine Jewelry Consultant / Mentor Business Success Coach / Mentor Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 03/16/07

Help     (1 reply)

Please furnish me a copy of the latest debut program. Please help me also in preparing for the script of the debut program. Please help me.
Posted by Roy Celesio; updated 03/17/07

GRAND OPENING HUGE INFLATABLE FUN CENTER    

OPENING IN APRIL. 10 GIANT INFLATABES IN ONE HUGE ARENA. PARTIES, OPEN PLAY, TEEN NIGHT , MOMMY/DADDY AND ME, FAMILY NIGHT AND MORE....... 865-804-4389 FOR MORE INFO
Posted by KATHY EDWARDS; updated 03/17/07

Nutrition-----Personal Care-----Food & Weight    

QUALITY PRODUCT AT AWESOME PRICES -----------------------VITAMARK---------------------- Welcome to my site with an awesome selection. Take care-----------------------------------------Valentino Plus:Beautiful Fine Jewelry ------WOW At: Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Valentino; updated 03/17/07