Female Stripper Needed For Birthday Party In Yellville    

I need to find a very pretty female stripper (must be in shape) for my uncles` 50th birthday party. 15-30 min lap dance for him is all that we are needing.
Posted by Kristi Noland; updated 03/07/07

Female Stripper Needed For Birthday Party In Yellville    

Yellville, AR (mountain home, or harrison are very close) I need to find a very pretty female stripper (must be in shape) for my uncles` 50th birthday party. 15-30 min lap dance for him is all that we are needing.
Posted by Kristi Noland; updated 03/07/07

Debut    

Please help me... I need a script for an 18th b-day..
Posted by jen; updated 03/06/07

Super Sweet 17    

Hi i am megan i watch sweet 16 all the time i love everything those girls do. Last year for my 16 birthday i did not even get a party. I have always wanted one of these parties can anyone help me please i live near cincinnati
Posted by megan; updated 03/06/07

Sweet 16     (2 replies)

My daughter is having a sweet 16 soon and wants to do a CANDYLAND theme such as laffy taffy, lollipops, bubblegum, swidish fish (but no chocolate) I need an idea for the centerpieces
Posted by kim; updated 03/06/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/07/07

II Send You The 18th Bday Program    

Hi, My sister is turning 18 this march. Could you please send me a copy of the program and script asap. I really appreciate it.
Posted by arlene; updated 03/04/07

Help!!! I Really Like This Boy     (1 reply)

Help!!! I really like this boy a lot. He likes to joke around with me and bug me. He gets on my nerves on pupose. He is sooooo cute! Just one problem- his best friend likes me! Anyway,what should I do(besides tellin him) and do you think he likes me back?
Posted by Renae; updated 03/03/07

My Super Sweet Sixteen     (3 replies)

Hi my name is kiara bonam and i herd that you guys really help people sweet sixteen come true so i was wondering if you can help me this will be the first party that i ever had but the only promble is i cant afford it so if you can help please do so. This will be a ...
Posted by kiara bonam; updated 03/04/07

Birthday Party-RSVP    

Please help! My 14th B-day party is coming up (6 days) and I haven`t done anything! I need to get food, snacks, etc. What kind of food is good. I`m also inviting over a few people that I am not great friends with, but I want to be, so I need to impress them with ...
Posted by Amber; updated 03/04/07

Surprise 14th Birthday Party For Friend    

Okay well i have little to no money and i am planning a surprise party for my friend at her dads house he knows but i dont know what to do for it...she wanted a PINK themed party so i figured i would make that the theme. There are about 35 people comin...what should i ...
Posted by Kelsey; updated 03/04/07

Help    

Pls give me some script about the dedut party because i will be the host of the said program Thnks
Posted by rex ivo; updated 03/04/07

Opening Remarks    

I will be doing an opening remarks for my grandma`s 85th b-day. I need some ideas what to say. I`m not good at this. Any suggestion/help.
Posted by Annie; updated 03/05/07

Script/Program For 18th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Please help me. I need a program/script for a debut (birthday). The party`s on the 25th of november.tnx.
Posted by samantha garcia; updated 03/05/07

Advice On Starting An Event.party Planning Business    

I have been thinking about a career change. I have all the necessary skills to be an event planner, wedding coordinator, etc. My background is in purchasing, project management and contract negotiations. Can someone who is in the industry write me so that we can ...
Posted by Lynda; updated 03/01/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 03/01/07

Theme For A 21st Birthday Party    

Hey all, can any1 given any suggestions for a theme for my 21st birthday party i had one of like 70`s but dnt think everyone would bother or just a general fancy dress. Any ideas welcome ... Xx
Posted by Julie; updated 03/02/07

How To Organize An 18th Birthday Party    

Im an event coordinator i would like to ask how to organize an 18th birthday party,the program,invitation,give aways,themes,please help me.
Posted by lennie ; updated 03/02/07

Dora Character Entertainer     (2 replies)

I`m looking for someone to entertain at my daughter`s 3rd birthday party as the Dora character. The party is March 24, 2007. I live in New Jersey (union county)...can anyone help?!!!
Posted by Keisha; updated 03/02/07

Dora The Explorer    

Http://www.affairsrus.com/gallery2.htm
Posted by kim; updated 03/02/07

STRIP O GRAM BIKINI GRAM BOSTON 866-892-8104    

HOT HOT HOT and SEXY! Female exotic dancers and strippers for your big party! Bachelor, Birthday, send off Big game .. ANYTIME! See 100% verified photos of the local dancers on our site: Http://www.BostonPartyStrippers.com Call toll free to book 866-892-8104 ...
Posted by Boston Strippers; updated 03/02/07

Be On TV For Your Sweet Sixteen!    

A very popular television network is casting for an upcoming show in March and in particular, is looking for an over the top birthday party. There is a lot information to give you if you are interested! This is an amazing opportunity to be on TV and have a thousand ...
Posted by Jen; updated 03/02/07

My Sweetsixteen     (1 reply)

Im really trying to get a sweet sixteen on mtv becuase i am the best and i deserve the best sweet sixteen and i want it to be crazy like nobody has seen before!!!If its not on there then i dont want one please if someone can help me please!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by towanda; updated 03/02/07

DON'T MISS OUT - CENTERPIECES, UNIQUE FAVORS +++++++++     (1 reply)

I would love to help you with unique and memorable centerpieces and favors for your BIRTHDAY Every item is custom designed to your details, colors, themes,logo`s, elegant or fun! Making every order unique! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - ...
Posted by Connie; updated 03/03/07

Sweet 16 Help!!    

I am on a super tight budget for my sweet 16.however, i have picked my theme. "a night in paris". I do not know wether it should be formal or casual. And i have no idea of what to do! i need some help on everything for it!!
Posted by vanessa; updated 03/03/07