May 26.2007 Birthday Party     (1 reply)

My son is John Cena`s number one fan. Please help me make his birthday a big surprise. If John is not available any ideas on other Pro Wrestlers would be greatly appreciated.
Posted by Jeri; updated 03/14/07

Rent Ponies     (1 reply)

Hello I would like to how much it cost to rent a pony... And it u would come to my location... It is my god daughters 1st birthday and I want to be exotic and suprise all the kids with a pony ride.
Posted by lisa; updated 03/14/07

Birthday Speech    

My best friend is turning 18 soon, and she wants me to give a speech at her party... I have no idea what to put into it... Can you help me?
Posted by Bek; updated 03/14/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/14/07

13 Year Old Mardi Gras Party    

Ok, I am having a party. I am tunring 13 years old and the theme is Mardi Gras. There will be boys and girls there, so please, if you have any suggestions for games, please post. Thanks.
Posted by Alyssa; updated 03/14/07

WWE Party Supplies    

I live in Arizona and I called 2 local party supply stores and they both have wwe stuff. Good Luck!
Posted by Lizeth; updated 03/14/07

Great Theme Parties In Your Own Home!    

If you live in New York, we offer great Theme parties in the comfort of your own home. You can throw a great party for your child without all the hassle. Call us today.
Posted by Lin; updated 03/13/07

866.333.2623_New Jersey Kids Party, Character Visit,Pa    

866.333.2623_New Jersey Kids Party, Character Visit,866.333.2623, Characters,Birthday, parties, Delaware, Elmo, Poo, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Children Entertainment, 866.333.2623, Power Rangers, Explorer, Maryland, Kids, Characters, visits, NJ, Pa, Md, De, NYC, 866....
Posted by Kids Characters ; updated 03/13/07

866.333.2623_Delaware Kids Party, Character Visit,De    

Poo Bear, Poo Buzz, Spider- Man, Batman, 866.333.2623, New Jersey, Birthday entertainers, Philadelphia, Delaware, New Jersey, Party Characters, New Jersey Children Entertainment Parties, Party, NJ, Philadelphia, Visits Your, location, 866.333.2623 Princesses, 866.333....

866.333.2623_Philadelphia Kids Party, Character Visits    

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Children Entertainment, 866.333.2623, , Power Rangers, Maryland, Kids, Characters, visits, NJ, Pa, Md, De, NYC, 866.333.2623, Mickey Mouse, Poo Bear, Buzz, Spider- Man, Batman, 866.333.2623, New Jersey, Birthday entertainers, Philadelphia, ...

Great Theme Parties In Your Own Home!    

We specialize in creating theme parties for your child at about the price it would cost to throw the party yourself, without all the hassle. Call us today!! Http://www.easypartiesathome.com
Posted by Lin; updated 03/13/07

Barney    

I was reading other messages about wanting to rent Barney for a 1 year old birthday party. But noone has given a direct answer if they have him/costume to rent. I`m in Raleigh, North Carolina. Please email me w/ any ideas of how to rent the costume of have an ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 03/13/07

WWF/WWE RING CAKE PLEASE HELP !!!    

Hi All. My son is turning 6 this Friday. Saturday is the party. We are trying to make a WWF Ring cake. Does any one have instuctions or pictures. Please email me directly at jettaqueen@verizon.net. Thanks so much..
Posted by Jennifer; updated 03/13/07

6 Year Old B'day Party, Spiderman Impersonator Needed     (2 replies)

My 6 yr old son`s party will be held on 3/17 at 12:30PM. His favorite superhero, Spider-Man would make his day extra special. The party is in Charlotte, NC. Can anyone help??? Thank you.
Posted by Dave Weinstein; updated 03/13/07

Looking For Cotton Candy Machine     (1 reply)

I am looking for a cotton candy machine to rent in the East Bay Area of Northern California. Can anyone help?
Posted by Trish; updated 03/11/07

Please Send Me Debut Sample Program    

Please send me a debut sample program
Posted by Terenxa; updated 03/11/07

Marvel Party     (1 reply)

Looking for a Marvel Hero entertainer for a kids b-day party in Los Angeles
Posted by karina; updated 03/12/07

Help Me Pleace Sweet 16 Party Help     (1 reply)

I have no ideas about my party and it is in june
Posted by lspriggs; updated 03/12/07

Help! Sweet 16 Music Is Needed.    

My Sweet 16 is June 2, 2007 and I don`t know what songs to use for my candle lighting ceremony. I already have one for my mom, but I cannot think of one for my dad or sister, or any other relatives. Help!
Posted by Katie; updated 03/12/07

DON'T MISS OUT - CUSTOM DESIGNED CENTERPIECES & FAVORS!    

I would love to help you with unique and memorable centerpieces and favors for your BIRTHDAY Every item is custom designed to your details, colors, themes,logo`s, elegant or fun! Making every order unique! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 03/12/07

Sweet 16th     (1 reply)

Okay, i need some help big time! My birthday is up right around the corner (3.16) and i have NO idea what to do. I want it to be BIG and SPECIAL but i`m clueless on what to do. I was thinking about throwing a dance party but it`s kinda hard to include all my friends ...
Posted by Linai; updated 03/12/07

Debut     (1 reply)

Please send me a copy of a debut program, it`s on May, we`ll plan it this march and tips for bridal shower on November.Thanks.
Posted by cheryl; updated 03/12/07

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (20 replies)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 03/13/07

Get Birthday Gift At Planetonline    

Shop for the latest toys and games at Planetonline. Last week my nephew who lives out of town had his 8th birthday and a friend recommended that I shop at Planetonline. I found the perfect age appropriate gift and had it sent to him directly. I discovered so much more ...
Posted by Willie Ackland; updated 03/13/07

Birthday Party    

I am looking for some WWE birthday party supplies. Like plates, napkins, etc. If anyone knows where I can find it that would be great!!!
Posted by Brandi; updated 03/13/07