SNOW WHITE BIRTHDAY...

Planning daughter`s third birthday party and cannot find snow white theme (plates, cups, table cover, favors, etc..) anywhere. Any ideas...?? Thanks.
Posted by Xiomy; updated 08/31/03

Hi what state are you in ?? I am usually pretty good finding things perhaps I can locate some for you ?
E-mail me at ChrysDawid@aol.com
Posted by Chrys; updated 09/02/03

Miami, Florida - If you find anything please let me know. I`ve searched everywhere and nothing. The only thing I`ve been able to get is some figurines for cake. Thanks for your help!! :0)
Posted by Xiomy; updated 09/03/03

I found a site on the internet that has all supplies needed for Disney Prinsess which has snow white and others Reasonable pricing too.
This seems like best way to get everything all at once. The link is
Www.birthdayexpress.com
I hope this helps !!!
Face Art by
Chrys Dawid
Southport,CT
ChrysDawid@aol.com
Posted by Chrys; updated 09/03/03

I checked them out but they don`t carry items with only snow white. Thanks a bunch though. Appreciate the help. :0)
Posted by Xiomy; updated 09/03/03

I`m looking too....theres nothing stickley Snow White, w/out all the other princess if u find anything pls let me know. Im in CA but willing to pay shipping charges... Thanks
Posted by Kelly; updated 11/03/03

Had great luck with ebay. I managed to gather a complete set of 24 (plates, table cloth, cups, napkins, favors, loot bags, personalized snow white candy wrappers, etc.). Search under snow white party or snow white birthday. Also try birthday favors...you`ll see. Good luck!!
Posted by Xiomy; updated 11/03/03

Hi if you are still looking for snow white party supplies I can help you email me :
Jackiespartyfavors@yahoo.com
Posted by jackie; updated 11/15/03

Hi,

I`m doing snow white theme for my 2 year old next month. I looked everywhere but didn`t find anything for strictly for snow white. So I`m going with the colors yellow, red and blue for plates, utensils and napkins. I ordered gold balloons. I am doing a backdrop of mirror with silver cardboard and wrapping some golden yellow tulle around it to look the shape of an oval. I`m going to fill plastic apples with goodies and hang them to an ornament tree so kids can pluck their treats. I am also looking into making a castle for buffet table with paper tubes and party hats as roof of castle.

I found 2" board books at Borders (amazon.com) for favors.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

-Mommy of 2year old.
Posted by Jasmine; updated 11/24/03

Thanks for the info Jasmine, thats so funny im doing my daughters bday party snow white also you`ll see above post and she will two next mth...small world great minds think alike....
Posted by kelly; updated 11/24/03

Hi I saw some snow white party supplies on www.ebay.com hope this helps
Posted by ana; updated 11/24/03

There is a disney software that lets you print all the snow white decoorations such as party hats & favors. You could also search on ebay.com they usally have them.

Good Luck
Posted by IF; updated 01/07/04

Party city has a complete new line of snow white.
I am also planning my daughters 3rd birthday
Posted by judy; updated 05/23/04

I found everything for a snow white party at a store called party city in San Diego CA, you could try looking them up on the web
Posted by Chio; updated 06/06/04

Princess parties???
Email me at cpawlak@sbcglobal.net for some really cute ideas. Also visit my site here at Partypop...cupcake holders NOT just for weddings. My company can accomodate any party idea! Do it yourself, save $$$ I live in So. Calif, but will ship samples anywhere!
Hope to hear from you! Cece

Visit our page for more info: Cupcake Cuddlers

Posted by Cece; updated 06/07/04

I WANT TO CELEBRATE MY DAUGHTER BIRTHDAY, AND I DID`NT FOUND ANYTHING ABOUT SNOW WHITE BIRTHDAY
Posted by Eva A. Cruz Brav; updated 08/09/04

I have a darling Snow White cake that is just adorable...and then you can give chocolate suckers with an apple on the end. Email cpawlak@sbcglobal for a picture.

The cake was made from the Wilton doll cake pan and looks just like Snow White!
The kids loved the "apple wands"...

Visit our page for more info: Cupcake Cuddlers

Posted by Cece; updated 08/09/04

I think i have some in the ware house I`ll let ou know
Posted by ivy; updated 08/09/04

Hi I am in miami & I ahve center pices & pinata for rent of snow white conact us 786.325.0052 K &
Posted by k & k parties; updated 08/09/04

AMAZING CHARACTERS is the BEST in Childrens Entertainment! We can virtually provide ANY of your childs FAVORITE Super Hero or Cartoon Characters. We`ll provide Music, Games, Prizes, Activities and Autographs! Memories last a lifetime, so give your child a gift they`ll cherish forever... An AMAZING day of fun !

Here is just a short list of just some of the Characters we have to offer for your special event:

CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR CHILDS PARTY AT: 856-566-9110 NO DISAPPOINTMENTS... WE GUARANTEE IT!

The BIG BLUE DOG
The favorite RED MONSTER
The famous WEBBED CRUSADER
SPACE RANGERS
Their favorite UNDERWATER SPONGE FRIEND
The BIG BROWN DOG
HONEY BEAR
SPACE BABIES
Your sons Favorite CAPED CRUSADER
Every Little Girls FAVORITE BLONDE DOLL!
The BIG YELLOW BIRD & Much, Much More!
We are the masters at characters for Children`s Parties and are the BEST you can hire anywhere in the New Jersey, Atlantic City and surrounding areas. We are Available for Childrens Birthday Parties, Grand Openings, Fund Raisers, Business Anniversaries, Private Parties, Hospital Pediatric Wards, All Events & Special Occasions!

ALL COSTUMES ARE IDENTICAL REPLICAS OF YOUR CHILDS FAVORITE CHARACTERS. (GUARANTEED)!!
Among other cities, Amazing Characters - Just For Kids! may serve the following Atlantic City NJ areas: Trenton, Newark, Paterson, Jersey City, New Brunswick, Camden, Clifton, Edison, Elizabeth, Princeton, Toms River, Morristown, Plainfield, Atlantic City, Cherry Hill, East Orange, Mahwah, Vineland, Wayne, Whippany, Allenhurst, Bellmawr, Belmar, Branchville, Brick, Caldwell, Cranbury, Dover, Eatontown, Hackensack
Visit our page for more info: Amazing Characters - Just For Kids!

Visit our page for more info: Amazing Characters - Just For Kids!

Posted by SANTA Claus; updated 12/01/04

HI I`M DOING MY SOON TOBE 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER B-DAY OF SNOW WHITE BUT CAN`T FIND ANYTHING I`M IN MIAMI FLORIDA
Posted by yanelis; updated 05/11/07