Phanton Of The Opera Themed Wedding

My fiance` and I have chosen Phantom of the Opera as or wedding theme, however we have no luck whatsoever in finding stuff for our event. I`m dying for suggestions, contacts, links, anything. Please help me!
Posted by sarah; updated 05/18/07

I suppose you might have to have much of your decor and specialty items ordered. What are you looking for specifically?

Where are you located? We would love to help yiu more, but need a little bit more information. We are a full service event and party planning company, and weddings is one of our specialties. Helping our clients attain their vision of the wedding they want is our main goal. We will help you realize the potential of your own style and your wedding will showcase it. Please feel free to contact us via email (chs.creative@verizon.net) or phone (562.938.1757). For more information visit us on the web at: www.chscreativeproductions.net.

Visit our page for more info: CHS Creative Productions

Posted by Kari Storey; updated 05/18/07

I`m located around Buffalo, NY. Our wedding colors are red/white/black. We were hoping for things like cake toppers, you know, little stuff for our theme, hopefully without incorporating the macabe aspect of The Phantom.
Posted by sarah; updated 05/18/07