Sweet Sixteen Party.

I`m plainning my sweet sixteen party about 6 months before i have it to make sure i can afford everything i need. Im not inviting too many people its going to be small like maybe about 10-15 people. I might be doing it in my basement which is part of the reason im starting soo early it need alot of work done. Its small yet it will work. Ok I`m also going to have some things going on outside like hottubing, and i have a little firepit that could be used. My party is going to be in the winter soo keep that in mind.

I need help deciding on what to theme it as and what to get.

I`m thinking maybe hollywood or some sort of Music theme. I love music and love the whole thought of maybe some how mixing them up a bit but the way i keep trying to put things together its really tacky.

I have very little money i can spend soo i need a nice way of decorating it but very cheap im trying to buy things a little at a time whenever i get money to help with the money problem but i will only be able to spend like 100 dolars which is a HUGE Problem for me!.

All i know im going to do is have music and maybe have some objects like hats or somthing for everyone to wear to sumwhat go with my theme.

I would also maybe go for some grease type of theme im totally in love with that movie.

No one will be dressing up theres no dress code its just whatever but i want it all to look good with just whatever.

Please help i tried to make that make alot of sense and tell you everthing in short.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 05/19/07