My 13 Bday Party

For my 13 i wanna hav it in a hole and i want it to be themed but i dont know wat theam PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANY IDEARS ARE HELPFUL.
Posted by hannah; updated 05/02/07

Hey i dont know what to do for my birth day (11-2-07) its still far b ut im getting an early start and my mom and me r thinking of a limo kinda thing........... And so were like gonna go around in a limo somewhere around houston but we dont know where to go..... But heres some themes....hawaian lual, disco ool, beach, boardwalk 70`s, casual dance party at ure house, i have lots more so just tell me if u want mre themes!!! lol ok i hope i helped
Posted by sarah; updated 05/06/07

If i hel you can you help me i am posted at the top-ish
Here are some themes
-hawaian
-amazing race
-under the sea
-popcorn
-night club
-dance party
I want my part unque can you help me??
Plzz
Posted by emilyy; updated 05/20/07

If i help you can you help me i am posted at the top-ish
Here are some themes
-hawaian
-amazing race
-under the sea
-popcorn
-night club
-dance party
I want my part unque can you help me??
Plzz
Posted by emilyy; updated 05/20/07

Here are some ideas:
- Hawaiian/ Polynesian
- Dont have a theme
- Night Club
- Hollywood
- Los Vegas
Posted by Ally; updated 07/03/07

Well u really dont need to have a themem it could just be like a normal dace party or go ooutto like the mall like im doing.......heres what iim doing..................we MIGHT get a limo to take my frineds and i to the galleria then eat at the food court then do the scavenger hunt and for like goody bags ill do the candy shop place and give every1 a specfic amount of candy then every1 but my friends from elementry will stay over for a balloon(water) fight then later theyll sleep over an order pizza and tgossip and talk and d fun stuff like other sleep overs
Posted by sarah; updated 07/10/07