Do You Need Help For That Birthday Party?

Are you planning a wedding, Bar or Bat Mitzvah, birthday, anniversary, or corporate event? I combine 18 years of professional experience and a life-long practical approach to party planning. My company, A-BnC Parties and More, Inc. Provides customers with one stop shopping to save time, money and stress. I can assist you in planning your event, decorating, as well as day of event overseeing. A variety of party products are available, including invitations and computer calligraphy, custom centerpieces, balloons (arches, columns, and decorations), sign-in boards and books, place cards, napkins, imprinted give-a-ways, name signs, signs in lights, gift baskets, out-of-towner gifts, etc. Centerpiece kits for do-it yourselfers include everything from pins through paint, plastic tubing through foam forms, picks/pick machines (for easily structuring and placing decorative flowers) through wooden dowels. Let A-Bnc Parties custom design a centerpiece for your special event and provide instructions on a CD. Basic and hard to find supplies are also available. Visit my website at: www.abncparties.com.

Visit our page for more info: A-BnC Parties and More, Inc.

Posted by Judy Yublosky; updated 08/06/07