Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games

Help!!!

I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that you can play with prizes, no boardgames!!!! Please anyone who has an idea please write back!!!

Thanks,
Becca
Posted by Becca; updated 05/10/07

I`m having the same problem as well. I am ament to be going to my friends house for a sleepover but i can not find any games to do. I have some good advice for Becca, you can make up some games yourself or ask your perants or friends to help you think of some games. Hope all you people out there have fun on your sleepover birthday or just a sleepover. BYE.
Posted by Holly Neary; updated 05/16/07

Few!!! I have been at the sleepover and it was grate. My advice had work just as i said. I hope it worked for Becca and it should have worked because it has worked with everyone else i have told. Please tell all your friends my advice if it worked for you.Hope all the people who read this have a good time. BYE.
Posted by Holly Neary; updated 05/16/07

Hi becca ,

I had a sleep over and we played these games:

1.a guessing game ( try to guess who a person is but the cant talk)

We also made our own cup cakes , and who ever fell asleep first we played pranks on them well my party was as blast and yours can be too . Byee

P.s hope you have fun

(heart) S.m.P
Posted by sharon; updated 08/15/07