My 19th Birthday

This coming November im turning 19. I would like to have a birthday party but i don`t have enough money. I would like suggestions of any restaurant or a place where i can have fun and a couple of my closes friends too. Please write back and give me suggestions. I would like it to be any where in Orange County.
Posted by Maria; updated 11/01/05

Hello! I am having the same problem. My 19th birthday isn`t until Oct. But I am planning it early. Every year, I envite like 50 people and only about 10 come. Last year for my 18th, I had a formal party. I had all of the girls come dressed in formals and then we went out to eat at Olive Garden. For deserts, we came home and had cake and icecream while we watched movies like The Day after tomorrow, What a Girl Wants, Finding Nemo, and some other movies that I had or the girls brought. Some of the girls spent the night and some went home. It was a blast and everyone still tells me about what a blast they had and they are looking forward to this years party.!!! Hope I helped out some.
Posted by Hannah; updated 04/27/06

We are located in Orange County with Newport Beach DJ & Lighitng, Www.GoldenSoundsEntertainment.com
(714)315-3828
Visit our website we can help you
Check our Availability for your event Today!
Www.goldensoundsentertainment.com

At Your Service!

Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment

Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 09/06/07